The Newborn.

There was a new Guest born. "He's got your eyes!" said Dr Anime. It was said that I was one of the last Guests. 8 years later.. "You ready for your first day hun?" smiled Mom. I was quite scared. "I guess so.." A group of boys laughed at me. "Look it's a guest!" said Declan. "What's a Guest doing at our school?" laughed Matt. "Ignore them! You'll be fine." said mom. "Be strong"said Dad. Memory from a year ago: I was sliding down the slide and fell on my face. Mom picked me up. "Be strong honey!" smiled Mom. I smiled. Back to present day, I nodded and hugged them goodbye. In the yard. "Hey Guest,what are you doing here?"laughed Declan. He pushes me over. "Hey leave him alone!" Said Daisy. "Well,looks like someone wants to be part of the fun!" smiled Declan. He pushed Daisy over. She skidded and fell then suddenly... Someone pushed Declan over. "Go pick on someone your own size  ya?"said Matt. I got up so did Daisy. "Thanks. Those guys are horrible."said Daisy. I replied. "No problem! That's... what friends are for." "Hey,sorry about them. They're a nasty bunch of guys... My name is Matt by the way. Nice to meet you!" said Matt. "I'm called Guest." "And I'm Daisy. Thanks for helping us out." Said Daisy. 6 hours later.. It started to rain."Oh my god it's so wet and cold!" said Daisy. "I've got some cool games we can play when we get back!" "Oh hell yeah! I'm gonna smash you two!" Laughed Matt. "No chance!" Said Daisy. "Last one home is a loser!" "Oh you're on!" Laughed Daisy. The bacon soldier was watching them. They played games every day.  "I'm gonna win!" said Matt. "Nah,I've already won this!" said Daisy. "Wooohooo I'm the champion!" Then those days turned into weeks. Then months. Me and Daisy became closer. One day... "Guys! We need to hide! They're here. The bacon soldiers!" said Matt. They hid in a closet. The bacon soldier walked in. He looked in the other closet. "Hm.. I guess I was wrong." said the bacon soldier. 14 years later... Daisy and I were dating and she was pregnant. We'd decorate a nursery for the new one. The day.. Daisy had a cute baby girl.