[1] Announcements and Rules and Stuff

Hello fellow Minecraftians! As you can see, my name is SalixEnder03, and I go by Salix. Enough about me, though. Today, we will start my first season of Kik Comps. Wish me luck here.

So first I'll explain the rules. If any of you have read or been in Radishologist or imglitch123 Kik Comps, then you know the basics and a bit more. Like how dramatic this is.

Okay, so I'm just assuming you know the general basics of Kik Comps. If you don't, you shouldn't have signed up. Or maybe it's your first time ever doing a Comp and you don't know the basics. That's okay, use some Comp chat to ask somebody because I'm feeling lazy. But I'm adding in my own twist.

We'll be doing the normal split into two teams thing, but there is a change. Everybody knows who's participating, as usual. The change is that everyone will also receive a number that will be used when voting people out, but, aside from me and my co-host, CanadaNaomi, nobody knows any of the numbers, including their own. Everybody participating is totally oblivious to what their number is and who they are voting out. So don't even think about specifically voting someone out, because you just might accidentally convince your entire team to vote you out. (Thought of by CanadaNaomi)

In addition that all of this, when I tell you to stop doing something, you better stop. If somebody's being annoying and I tell them to stop or else they'll be eliminated, upon further execution, they will be eliminated. And if people are fighting and I tell them to stop or I'll eliminate them, I'll do it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that may seem a bit unfair and extreme, but that's how I'm doing it. Life isn't fair.

Plus, you can't drop out mid Comp unless you have a good solid reason. I'll decide if it's a good enough reason. If it's a family emergency or something, I'll excuse you. Also, if you have to leave for something and are gone for multiple challenges in a row (less than three), I won't eliminate you until you've missed three challenges or gotten voted off in your absence.

There will be three immunity tokens, each dropped randomly according to Roll every so often. I think you all know what immunity tokens do, so I'm not explaining.

If you are the recipient of an immunity token via Roll, you will receive a picture of a gold token from me in our host-contestant PM on Kik. You'll know it when you see it. If you think you won't, it's the picture above the chapter.

The Comp sign ups will be closing on Saturday, April 7th, unless we don't have at least fourteen people by then, in which case I'll just extend it until we do. I'll take more than that if I get them.

Anything I forgot will be covered by my co-host, CanadaNaomi in this inline comment section.

Have a good day/night, and I hope you enjoy the first season of Salix's Total Drama Kik Comps!

SalixEnder03