The day he asked me .. (smut)

Erika's point of view:
I really like jake but I know Tessa likes him and I don't want her to be mad at me for dating him. Well we're already dating but she's out of town and I had not told her. I'm not officially moved in but me and Jake have been talking about it.

Jakes POV :
I think I'm gonna ask her to move in . I don't think Tessa will like the idea of that because she told me she doesn't really like her so I don't know.*walks over to erika*j: hey Babe  e:hey baby j: I need to ask you something very important. E:ok what is it  j: I was thinking of you moving in. E: I would love to. But Tessa....   j: I know but she has to understand your my girlfriend so. E:ok I'll move my stuff tomorrow.

Erika's pov omg. Omg. He asked me to move in . I love this man so much . (Erika already had most of her stuff at the team ten house she just Had a few things left in her apartment.

No ones POV
1:00am rolls around

Jakes POV
So me and Erika sleep in the same bed but never really did much so I think I'm gonna try to fuck her tonight.

Erika's pov : walks in the room jake is laying down and she smiles at him and walks in the closet and changes into a laced bra and thong. She walks out of the closet and jake gets hard she lays down , tries to cuddle but feels he's hard and giggles .

SMUT !🤤👅🍆

Jakes POV

Erika walked out of the closet and omg I got so fucking hard quick she lays next to me and feels my dick

Erika's pov

Baby giggles how are you hard already. Takes his shirt and pants off and boxers . Erika starts to suck his dick .

Jakes POV
Jake moans  baby you feel so good. Holds her head.

Erika's pov: erika sits on his dick * he slides his dick in me it feels so good. Moans baby your so fucking big. *moans loud* jake:Baby your so tight! Moans * jake lays me down and eats me .Aw FUCK YES DADDY YES ! Jake rubs her clit.moans * Ah yes Baby !!

20 mins later jake and rik fall asleep

This is the end of the first chapter I hope you guys enjoyed new chapter soon when Tessa's back 😬🤫