Incipt (Preview): That Place Where Dawn Meets The Ocean - A Novel

Andrew J. Smith

That place where dawn meets the ocean

www.andrewjsmith-passionelibri.jimdo.com

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrewjsmith.passionelibri/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andrewjsmith.passionelibri/

The Book

That place where dawn meets the ocean is a love story listed in the genre> Children's Fiction. The book is about a girl from Texas who moves to Los Angeles to attend the prestigious University college of Los Angeles. An important step in deciding about her future, and thus renouncing what she had chosen to be the love of her life. A change that will bring Catherine to the discovery instead of true love, the love for Alex, the singer of a rock band famous throughout the country. Not only that, the protagonist will discover through him the wonderful world that lies behind the life of a rock-punk band, between gala evenings and surprise receptions, Catherine will live unique and inimitable emotions, discovering the difference between true love and what he believed to be such. Alex and Catherine will have the opportunity to get to know each other deeply, rediscovering their weaknesses and fears through each other; ignoring them in the past and trusting each other from their first meeting, while an obscure past keeps them bound by something that escapes their understanding. The two protagonists will live an intense story described in the long pages of this novel; with the support of Marlie, the best friend and Matt, the bassist of the band, Catherine and Alex will discover what it really means to love. A feeling told over the hot beaches of Los Angeles.

"Young readers will be looking around with their eyes flipping through the pages of this novel, but it also takes on a deeper meaning: ultimately also the story of the sentimental education of the protagonist who, almost unconsciously, in a vacuous, external world conquering a true and profound feeling that can defeat time, a more authentic way to life itself »

p. Publishing workshop,

Gabriella De Santis

"It will be the way I know by heart

But every time it has a new story to tell and now the radio is already off

I think of what remains; a bit 'of boredom, a bit' of joy and magic ... It's a trip or a return, I swear you know I do not understand...

There is always step from here... Always looking for something, she calls her an excuse not to grow

and stay that way."

~ There is a moment in every dawn when the light is suspended; a magical moment where everything can happen. Creation holds the breath ~

The author

Francesco Morrone, in art: Andrew J. Smith, born in Parma in 1995. He lived in Italy, his country of origin, up to the age of eighteen. At the age of majority he decides to move abroad and travel the world; Australia, New Zealand, England, France. He embarks on an inner journey and at the same time practical, looking for himself. After four years, away from home and family, he returned to Italy and decided to jump into the world of writing narrative novels. His first novel is Chains, a fantasy inspired by the mystical and dark world of "The Diary of the Vampire", by Lisa Jane Smith, from which he draws its setting, and the new era; the awakening after centuries and the beginning of a new world.