The Meeting

Once upon a time you were in your house alone for 12 hours. Your parents said to keep the door locked but you did not hear them because you were listening to music in your room with the door closed. So you go downstairs and get water. You get a message it says ¨hey, you are really thirsty.¨ you pause and you look around, and you see nobody. You look all around your house, you forget to lock the door. You go back to your bedroom. You get another message ¨i love your stuffed animals¨ you look at your stuffed animals nobody is there. You go downstairs. You hear footsteps, you run back upstairs. And you hide in the attic behind some boxes. ¨they¨ come into your room and say ¨come out, we won't hurt you. We promise¨ you stay quiet. They come into the attic, they find you. You get up and run you trip on the blue mask face guys foot. And you fall down the attic stairs. You get up and limp away, they are behind you. The one with a white bloody jacket is running after you. And he taculed you. You scream for help but nothing came out .one of them says ¨shut it, or else¨ you be quiet. One of them holding a knife slits your arm and licks the blood ¨mmmm not bad¨ you cry with pain. The blue mask guy take the knife and cuts your stomach he takes a kidney. You scream louder. One of them covers your mouth the girl with a little scars came and started lapping up taking the blood oozing out of you,"You were right it is good" you look terrified. They say ¨aww~ don't worry hahahahahahaha΅¨that's enough¨ you heard a static voice¨. The four killers looked at someone and you looked over as well. It was a very tall man in a suit and tie, with a blank face! ¨just take her to the mansion¨ he said again. The four nodded and the psycho girl let go of your mouth. Mansion? What mansion? You started to panicking as the insidious clown picked you up ¨let go!¨ you cried, struggling, ¨if you won't stop struggling, i will tear apart¨ the clown growled angrily. Fearing for your life, you stopped struggling and he swung you over his shoulder and they started walking. ¨i guess it is a good thing while we walked, she slept¨ the psycho girl said ¨i guess you're right¨ the blue masked one said ¨ come on, go to sleep,¨ the killer pointing a knife at you whispering, grinning evilly. You shook your head, trembling in fear. ¨ i'll do it,¨ the psycho girl said, and you felt the psychos girl chainsaw hit your head. And of course you blacked out.