Owen farrell

Son of the former English international rugby team at 13 and 15 Andy Farrell, Owen Farrell grew up in the Saracens, clubs where his father moved in 2005 ; in 2008 he set the record of the youngest professional at the time of his country's 15-year rugby debut: he made his debut with the Saracens shirt on October 2nd of that year, at 17 and 11 days, in an Anglo-Welsh cup match against the Scarlets .Granted for a short period at the beginning of the 2010-11 season at the Bedford Blues in the second division , he was recalled almost immediately to the Saracens after injuries to openings Andy Goode and Derick Hougaard and made his debut in the Premiership in November 2010; with 17 matches played in the season was among the protagonists of the conquest of the championship, in which it was precisely Farrell to score 17 of the 22 points with which the Saracens defeated Leicester .Internationally, already representing England from the Under-16 level , Farrell was convened by C.T. of the senior national Stuart Lancaster in the rose for the Six Nations 2012, in whose inaugural match made his debut against Scotland in Edinburgh achieving 8 points (a transformation and two set pieces).

In 2013 he took part in the victorious British Lions tour in Australia, taking the field in the last of the three Wallabies test matches, won 41-16 which gave Lions a 2-1 victory in the series; on this tour his father Andy was present as C

In 2013 he took part in the victorious British Lions tour in Australia, taking the field in the last of the three Wallabies test matches, won 41-16 which gave Lions a 2-1 victory in the series; on this tour his father Andy was present as C.T. Warren Gatland as a three-quarter coach.
In 2015 he graduated again champion of England with Saracens and took part in the World Cup in which his national team did not pass the first round; the following year he achieved with Saracens the coupled championship - European Cup, tournament that he won the following year.2017 was also the year of his second call in the British Lions, for their tour in New Zealand, where he was deployed, among other meetings, also in all three test matches against the All Blacks in the series that ended in parity with one victory per side and one tie.