Chapter 1

" Olympia, come here!" Emma shouted.Olympia look up the stairs."M...mommy said I'm not allowed in the attic."Olympia stuttered as she look up the narrow staircase. I thought mommy told her. she thought to herself. ¨ come here right now, Olympia!¨ Emma shouted down the stairs.¨OLYMPIA!!¨Olympia ran up the stairs.when she got to the top she looked around. Emma is ao mean, now she hides on me. when mommy gets back i will tell her what Emma did and she will never babysit again. Olympia has been in the attic before but ever since Mrs. banto came and scared the others off, she hasn't. Mr.sandu would always play peek a boo and call her Maria, and miss lada would show her toys that were hidden in a box and give them to her. That was before mrs. banto came got rid of them all. Olympia looked around, avoiding the purple faced woman hanging behind a couple poles. Then she heard footsteps underneath her. Mommy's back? ¨ Olympia?!Where are you!¨ Emma called from Downstairs."Olympia where are you" A similar, but not quite, voice sang behind her. Olympia spun around.There stood Mrs. banto. Hair up in a bun and eyes glistening. White dress draped in red, and all of that melted away. The only thing that stayed the same was those eyes in the eye sockets. She stared at Olympia. "Welcome back Olympia."

***********************************************************************************************

twelve years later

I bolted up grasping for breath."Olympia, why hasn't your alarm gone off, your going to be late for school!!"Mag called from outside my door. "Don't make me call your mom, she wont be happy to here your late for school." That's the problem she doesn't care about me so nice try.

That's the problem, she doesn't care about me that much so nice try. I put my clothes on and went to my bathroom. My black hair which is usually straight is out and all over the place. I start brushing my hair when I feel a wisp if air against my neck. I turn around. My window is open so I'm guessing it's just wind. I closed the window and resumed brushing my hair. "please hurry because I will call your mom!" Mags called. Yeah yeah I'm coming. When I got to the top of the stairs, a memory revealed it self to me. On my first day of school, I was terrified. My father took my hand and we ran down the stairs together. Those days are over ever since he died.

I got in the taxi Cal, the taxi driver, and started to school. At the first set of lights, I noticed a tall man yelling at a blond woman and trying to hit her, but the problem was that everyone was ignoring it as if it wasn't happening. When the man pulled out a gun, that's when I almost freaked . I looked at the people around them and none of them noticed. After the man pulled the trigger and the women crippled to the ground, but the minute she hit the ground, it disappeared. The scene, everything, just gone. I looked at Cal, who is humming a tune, stunned. He didn't notice though. When we get to school my friend Liv is waiting for me. "HEY GIRL!!" Liv calls to me. Liv starts going on about the latest news and anime, but I'm buzzing all that out. I can't take mind off of what I've seen. " Hey you ok?" I look up. " yeah I'm fine. I just had a long night." She smiles at me." Well you better wake up, these teachers tend to give us homework on the first day of school." We stroll through the front door and into the gym. I look for my name in the grade 9 section. finally i see my name under Class 9H, Mrs. humphs. The principal booms over the gym speakers. " can everyone please go to their new home room for announcements please."

I head to Mrs humphs room when something in the hall catches my eye. I see a young man, probably my age, walking towards me. " Who are you?" I ask. He looks at me, dumbstruck." Y-you can see me!?" I stare at him." Um... yeah. what's your name?" And just like that , he's gone. like he was only a figment of my imagination. " hey ,why are looking down that creepy hallway" Liv calls out from behind me. We go to our classes for announcements and the other classes. Liv was right about these teachers, they love to give us loads of homework on the first day. They act like its almost the end of the school year and exams are coming up. I'm walking to lunch when i see something that makes me freeze." Hello Olympia."