Prologue

There once was place called mewni and in a palace lived a princess named Luna moon butterfly but people say I'm reckless because I fight monsters and tame wild warnicorns but today I am getting the Royal wand and tradition says that when every future queen turns 14 they get the family heirloom. I rode the warnicorn into the door and it broke the wall then my mum (queen moon) told me about the wand and stuff but I just grabbed it and it turned into this

 I rode the warnicorn into the door and it broke the wall then my mum (queen moon) told me about the wand and stuff but I just grabbed it and it turned into this

Oh and if you are wondering what I look like then I look like this

And that is why they call me Luna moon butterfly anyways I was getting send to somewhere and I didn't know "PLEASE PLEASE I'LL BE GOOD I SWEAR JUST DON'T SEND ME TO SAINT OLGA'S FOR WAYWARD PRINCESSES" I begged "oh sweetie we aren't sending you th...

And that is why they call me Luna moon butterfly anyways I was getting send to somewhere and I didn't know "PLEASE PLEASE I'LL BE GOOD I SWEAR JUST DON'T SEND ME TO SAINT OLGA'S FOR WAYWARD PRINCESSES" I begged "oh sweetie we aren't sending you there" said my father (King river) "yet" said my mom "we are sending you to earth" my dad said "earth?" I repeated.

*time skip to the earth dimension*

So you say you are from another dimension said the kitty cat and I was switching something that I don't know and everyone it's the room looks at me "and you said there was no magic on earth" I said "yeah this is going to work and I flicked the thingy again "she is going to need a guide"

(??? Pov)

I was just doing my work as usual until "(y/n) (l/n) to the principals office. (Y/n) (l/n) to the principals office" the speaker said "oooooh looks like someone got in trouble" I said as I stood up " the people who voted me as the safest person must be pretty embarrassed" I spoke and walked up to miss skullnick "do I need a hall pass" I asked her and she was painting her nails "would you just GO already" she said and I walked out.

(Mine and ??? Pov)

I saw right in front of me and there standing was a girl.