Chapter 1

Jungkook POV
I move in an apartment and I had to stay with this rumor he didn't look that bad and when I say didn't look that bad' then that means hot, we sometimes slept together but we didn't do anything... Yet. We only slept together because sometimes we both would have nightmares. YoonGi is in the other room me and Jimin are mostly in the living room watching movies together.

Jimin POV
I love sleeping with Jungkook sometimes I lie that I have nightmares just so I can sleep with him I don't think he noticed that everytime we watch a movie in the living room I slowly inch closer to him. I'm lying tonight just so I can sleep with him.

-Timeskip-

Jimin POV

It was getting darker and soon enough Mommy Jin came in. "YOONGI BED TIME, you too Jimin and Jungkook also give me the devices." Then Daddy Namjoon came in "Come on babe were gonna go and have some fun in the bedroom" "Wait I need the devices" I knew exactly what Daddy Namjoon meant it will happen with me and Jungkook soon maybe tonight (; We hand her the devices then YoonGi comes out and hands his device to Mommy Jin then Daddy Namjoon and Mommy Jin go to their room and lock their door. YoonGi goes back in his room and shuts off his light and closes his door and locks it meanwhile I go to Jungkook "Hey Jungkook, can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask I didn't get a reply so I just start walking to my room but I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me into Jungkook's room.

Jungkook POV

I just dragged Jimin in my room so I can see how big his dick is I'm just going to use him I just want to slideeee into those pants what I was thinking earlier when I was thinking he was hot I really just lied. After I dragged him in my room I push him on my bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just gonna stop it here because... I want to I will be uploading soon.