My Thug> Yours.

I was in my mirror looking at my outfit as i got ready to go out with my girls. i was wearing a floral crop top with the pants to match with blue/green heels, Ya girl was looking delicioussss. i applied some clear lip gloss to give my lips some shine. i added my gold chain, my diamond studs and my rings. i curled my hair earlier so now it was wavy, it was cute tho. i fluffed my hair a little bit and sprayed some perfume and i was good to go. 

"Bitch you better be ready to go!!!" Dejenae yelled up the stairs. I rolled my eyes "Im coming bruh! damn." Ol' horse mouth looking ass" Dejenae mumbled. "Calm down. Calm down dejenae. Cause ya doing too much for me, ya doing too much." I looked around for Christy but couldnt find her ass. i walked back upstairs to see if she was up there but on the way i tripped on something. "What the fuck?!" i yelled. "Look before ya walk ol big foot ass." Christy said. i look down and she's on her back laying down.

"What the hell are you doing on the damn floor?! Witcho weird ass." i said with a giggle. "Fuck you. shit, im just chillin'. i was waiting on your slow ass!" Christy said. "Yall niggas on some wierd shit. y'all ready to go or-". We cut her off. "Hell yeah we ready i dont wanna hear your ass say or nah." Me and Christy yelled at her. "Well damn, you aint gotta shut me down like that. But, how i look bruh?" Dejenae said. "Yeah how we look juice?" Christy agreed. i looked them over was pleased with their outfits.

Christy had on a black fitted dress with the back out with some gold spiked red bottoms. Dejenae had on a tight black leather crop top with a tight black leather skirt that made her booty look huge with some black and gold Giuseppe heels. My bitches bad looking like a bag of moneyyy!. "Damn we bad y'all." i said smiling."Hell yeah hoe, fuck you thought?" Christy said cockily. "Now you know you need to quit witcho simple ass. But yeah we do look bad bruh." Dejenae agreed

"Alright lets get going you know the line prolly hella long." Christy said while looking in the mirror. "Hell yeah, lets hurry up." Dejenae said. "Hold the fuck up. Yall really think we gon be standing in line with basic bitches?. i said confused. "Well yeah thats how you get in dont you?" Christy said with looking at me crazy. "Well duh smartass. But not us, i pulled a few strings. i said. "You forreal?! oh hell yeah, im too turnt now!" Dejenae said excited.

Christy started twerking but on her way down, her knees locked up. I saw this and started dieing, soon Dejenae joined with me. Christy was lowkey salty. "Tf help me get back up ol "I wanna be free" looking ass hoes!!" Christy said mad. that just mad us laugh even more. At this point, me and Dejenae on the verge of dieing while Chrsity still in the squatting position. "Okay, okay im done, Lemme help your ass out" I said while wiping my tears.

After i help her out we head out to my new platinum Range Rover. "And we outchea!" I yell driving down the road.

This is about to be a good night.

-How did i do?

-Should i keep going?

-Leave comments pleeeassee . a nigga would appreciate it.. lol

-Follow me on insta @Terran_Tho