1

(Peter Above)
         My eyes scanned everyone in the halls as I walked. As my "friends" babbled about some shit, I was busy looking for that new kid. Because damn...was he some eye candy.

"Oh my goodness! Look how cute Link is!" My friend squeaked looking at a preppy boy in a letterman jacket. Her eyes filled with lust the more she stared. I just rolled my eyes and continued my search. Well even If I didn't spot him, I have him in my class.

"Oh here is my class. See ya." I wave half heartedly as I enter the class. Most seats were filled with tired faces and ice cold eyes. As I sit in the way back like normal, I notice something. My prince charming was there sitting quietly a few seats ahead of me. Looking at him was like my own guilty pleasure. He has light blonde hair that is combed up into a mess. Harry potter glasses covered up his soft eyes. A small smile often lit up his face into perfection. He had a fit body that complemented everything so well.

"Peter!" Someone gained my attention. Alex, a pretty boy with a brain the size of his penis. Non existent. Well I will admit he is quite attractive to say the least.

    "Do you have yesterday's homework?" He questioned flashing me his undone homework.

   "No sorry." I apologize and turn away from the boy. A look of defeat crosses his face as he turns to another kid. Well I did have the homework. I just don't feel like sharing it with him.

   "Class! Quiet down." The teacher entered the room. Everyone quieted down as the teacher started the lesson.
About half way in a knock rose from the door. As the teacher hushed us the door opens. Another teacher whispers something to him.

     His eyes then shot to me like a rocket. I froze as he motioned me over. Hesitantly I grab my things and throw my bag over my shoulder.

     "Peter! Ah, just the kid I need to see. Follow me to my office." He motions for me to follow him to his "office".
                               --

       "Ok, So it seems you are having a bit of trouble in a few classes. Eh?" He questioned pointing at a sheet with my grades. I will admit, my grades are pretty low. The highest grade I have is a C+. I'm just bad at school to be honest.

     "I have made the decision to get you a tutor!" He exclaims knocking on his door a few times. All of a sudden the door opens and....Garrett enters?!

  "This is our straight A student, Garrett! He will be tutoring you everyday between 3-5 period. We have removed some of each of your classes so we can fit this in." He claps loudly as I'm frozen. I am about to talk to..Garrett for 2 periods! My face flushed as he started talking to Garrett. Why Garrett? I can barely handle being in the same vicinity as him. Let alone being alone with him for hours!

      "So today Garrett, try to help him with some of his homework. You will both be working in the library for the few periods. Returning to 6th period will expected." He explained shoving multiple textbooks into his arms. Garrett nibbles at his bottom lip as the teacher talked. Garrett looks like he has such soft lips. Maybe they would go good with mine.  His hand really would look good holding mine and never letting go.
                           --

       "So, you are...Peter. Right?" Garrett asked as we sat in the library. I just nod not knowing if I could speak. If I spoke I was gonna say something retarded. Garrett smiled and opened up the english book he has been given.

______
A/N- oof this took too long to write send help.