Dangerous, Keep Going

CHAPTER I

Feeling a tension in my cheast. My hair was tangled and in messy bun, that didn't help it. Hearing silence through the hallways of my house. The bed was messy and all over the place. Then I knew it was back to school. My hair was always in a good day so I wake up early enough so that I have enough time to straighten it.

Trying to get to the bus on time I noticed that this year need to be different and that my younger brother needed to stop doing drugs on the men's bathroom.

OH did I forget to tell you, I'm 16 and my brother is 15 so, he isn't that much younger. Even though I love him and all he can REALY get on my nerves.

*Getting off the bus and into

School ****

Walking alone, and breathing really slowly trying to keep everything on shape. Then here comes my friend, and that's when I noticed she was a little perky.

"Hello elana how are u" she said that with a happy voice that never has

"Hello Catherine, why so excited"

" I got a boyfriend "

I was not supprised, Catherine is a slut. Every boy she sees she has dibs on. but This boyfriend is much different.

*Walking and ignoring Catherine*

While walking through the hallways I smelled a strong and stronger drugs smell coming from the men's bathroom. I prayed to not let It be my brother. But not a supprised it was him. I ran in therms bathroom and yanked every drug from his hands and left. I got out of the boys bathroom quickly so no one noticed

Walking quickely I bumped into a boy that washcloth taller than me. He was an attractive guy.

"Is this the men's bathroom"

I was embarresed. I couldn't even talk ,

"....yes"

"oh I thought it was the women's because u walked out of a guy bathroom"

"Sorry" ( while shaking)

"What's ur name"

I wanted to answer but I was shy but I still said it

"My name is Elana, what's you'res"

"My name is Stephan"

!!!!

Chapter 2

(In class)

Teacher- "Does any one know what capital of Texas is"

As usual that boy "stepfan" knew all the answers. ThAt impressed me and I knew he I thought of that to. for some reason I felt like someone was watching me. I look back when the teacher was facing the board.

There was Stephan just staring at me. At first I thought It was weird, but then I couldn't stop staring at him. him hair was spicked up with no products on it, just original hair. His eyes were dark green. and his skin look soft and tan.

Teacher- "Elana.....Elana.... ELANA!!!!!

"Sorry Mr. Finn... what did u say!!!"

I was so imbaressed, Stephan knew I was staring at him, he laugh.

When the bell rang and every one was walking home, I usually go to my parents grave yard. my parents died a month ago. I go to there grave stone and write in my dairie.

While I was there a black bird followed me all the way from my school. I had to shoot him Away. while walking smoke started to come in. and I starting her wing noises.i ran as fast as I could, but I fell on a tree branch and started bleeding. I cried for help. know one appeared. iPod behind a and BOOM Stephan was there.

"OMG Stephan u scared me"

"Oh sorry about that

"Were u following me"

"No I sometimes? come here to see my parents"

"Sorry for ur loss"

And I walking away

(Home)

I took a shower and sat on my bed, as I reaches I'm my bag to get my diary

I door bell rang. as I rushed down stairs I thought " who is at the door"

There he was Stephan hold my diary

MY DIARY

"Is this you'res"

" Yes thank u so much Stephan for it. um I have a question how do u know where I live"

"My friends told me, is that ok?"

"YES it ok"

"Good"

That's where my adventure started!!!!