Chapter 1

Ela was an ordinary 16 years old teen with blonde hair and green eyes. She was like other girls her age but rather than having more followers or more clothes to look cool in school her wish was to only find magic. From a very young age she used to believe that magic was real and she can find it but as she grew older her believe in magic became a little weak as she had more things to focus on such as her grades and being a cool girl in school.

-------------------

One day Ela and her friends were sitting in school canteen and eating lunch and having fun, when someone behind her cleared there throat as she looked back there was a great looking boy with brown hair and blue eyes his eyes were not that clear because he had glasses on but anyways Ela blanked out in his eyes as he was a cute boy the boy said "umm I am new student and I was wondering if I can sit with you and your friends" he had a very deep voice. He said so can I and Ela said yeah why not. After he sat down he said by the way my name is Jade what's your name. Ela me... yeah my name is Ela. And than all of them introduced each other than the bell rang everyone headed to their locker and so Ela. Jade said do you mind if I ask you something and Ela said yeah go ahead. Jade said will you help me find my locker and Ela said why not what's the number of your locker "105" Ela said we are locker neighbors mine is "104", oh great Jade said and as they went to their locker and grabbed their books  Jade's attention went to her book they both had science class. Ela asked who's class are you in he said Mrs Hilton. We both have the same class the bell rang Ela said let's go we will be late they went to the class and when the class ended Ela picked her stuff and was going when someone said "Ela" it was Jade he said Ela can we exchange numbers Ela said sure and then they exchanged number's. as the school ended Ela's dad was there to pick her.

She came home and went to her room she put her back pack away and just sat when someone knocked on her door she said who's there. Ela mom is calling you lunch is ready. Belle I am coming. Ela ran down stairs to eat lunch. All the family was gathered to eat lunch it was a chill afternoon Ela's mom Jane said I have brought your favorite dessert. 'chocolate ice-cream oh thanks mom.

Ela happily ate her lunch and went to her room to chill, her phone was ringing, she picked her phone and said "hi" it was Andy, (her friend) hi we all are planning to go for camping do you wanna go and yeah also tell Jade to join us, yeah how can I miss that, so I will call Jade and ask him If he is coming or not so ok bye,
.......

Hey Jade every one is planning to go for camping next Saturday do you wanna come, yeah I am coming. So let's meet tomorrow in school, OK bye.
The day ended, and they both texted the whole day ......

It was the next day....
It was Monday. Ela and Jade were walking across the hallway when Jade asked do you wanna hang out sometime. Ela said yeah why not do you wanna come over it's my sisters birthday, yeah I will definitely come. Well what does she likes, Ela said anything unicorn. Jade smiled so we will meet at your home this evening, bye, OK bye.
Ela went home it was Belle's 10 birthday, Belle was so excited running around the house like a butterfly all she wanted for her birthday was  unicorn's  and all the stuff that a 10 year old would want.
Ela helped her mom for the party it was a unicorn themed party, obviously.
After some time all of Belle's friends started to come and then Jade came Ela said hey, her mom said who is this young man, mom this is Jade I told you that he was coming, yeah I know you told me about him. Then Ela's mom went and Jade said this is for you Belle, Belle said thanks, after the cake cutting ceremony Jade and Ela were sitting in the backyard watching Ela and her friends play, when Jade said Ela, Belle is just like you it looks like someone just made you small, with a smile on his face.
Ela said not actually I was alot different from Belle at her age, but how you just look the same., not in looks but in thinking, all Belle wants is unicorn and all, but that is literally not what I wanted, I only wanted...,
Jade said why did you stop tell me, it's a little weird but I believed in magic and all I wanted was to discover magic, what really! Jade said with a shocking expression on his face, I told you it was weird, no Ela that's what my dream is I believe in magic and I do wanted to discover magic, what, really...., yeah, and I would want to introduce you to someone, who also believes in magic, my grandpa he believes in magic too, and sometimes I even think that he is a wizard, wow Jade I would love to meet him, may be we can discover magic, you're right Ela.

__________

That's all for this chapter hope you like this I may publish more in some time I am not a professional but tell me what do you think. 😊