Oh, I'm Falling For The Devil

~I should really finish my other stories. OhWell. Here goes another story. YAOI. BOYXBOY. Don't like dont read. Rated R due to later chapters that may or may not contain hardcore smut. c; Youve been warned.~

*****

My name is Alex Garcia, I’m a 16 year old boy. And I am gay. HE changed my life. Let’s go back to how it all started.

*Monday morning. 

“Alex are you even listening to me?” Carter said snapping his fingers at my face.  I looked at him tiredly

“Dude it’s fifth period, I’m tired. So no im not listening.” I snapped at him

“ALEX! CARTER! SHUT IT!” Ms. Haug yells at us.

“I was telling you were getting a new student!” Carter whispered screamed to me. It caught my interest.

“Talk” I urged Carter on. Maybe there would finally be someone for me.

“It’s a guy,” Carter said and my hopes rose even higher, “His name is Drew or Damien or Dylan, something with a D. He’s supposed to be in this class.” And as if on cue there was a knock on the door and Ms. Haug walked over and opened it up.

“Why are you here.?” She snapped at the boy. He pushed past her and looked for a seat. The only empty one was next to.

“This is my class Ms. Hag.” He took his seat by me.

“ITS HAUG.!” She yelled. Most of us snickered. I just smirked. I liked this kid already. I looked over at him and was instantly entraced. He was beautiful, he had long black hair and a perfect face. His body looked perfect. He looked at me while I was checking him out.

“Like what you see.?” He said snapping me out of it, bringing my eyes to his full of embarrassment. I was amazed by his eyes, they were so dark, they were black.  “Taking that as a yes. I’m Drew by the way.”

“uuh, um, er, I- I’m Alex.” I finally found my words. Great I look stupid within the first five minutes of meeting him.

“IM CARTER!!” Carter yelled from behind me jumping from his seat.

“Yes that is Carter, my obnoxiously loud best friend.” I said with a sigh.

“So is it cool if I sit with you guys at lunch? I don’t really know anyone.”  Drew asked his dark eyes staring at me.

“Sure,” I said turning to face the front of the class. The rest of the period went by pretty fast. Lunch was next so Carter, Drew, and I walked to lunch together. We sat laughing and we learned some things about Drew. He liked the same music as us. He loved to read like me. And he is a badass.

“Oh look faggy boy has a new boy toy,” someone said from behind us. Oh great I thought to myself.

“Go away Mike,” I said without turning around.

“Introduce us to your boyfriend fag,” He shoved me to the ground. Drew got up and got right in Mikes face.

“Touch him again and I’ll kill you can say sorry,” Drew looked deep into Mikes eyes. Mike ran away. “See you in hell asshole,” Drew mumbled. He walked over to me and held his hand out to me, I grabbed it and he pulled me up. We sat back down and resumed eating. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out.

From; Carter

YOU SOOOO LIKE HIM!!! DON’T YOU?? ;)

To Carter;

Maybe a lil. Hes totes gorg!!

From Carter;

GO GET HIM!!!! ;D

To Carter;

He’s prob not even gay!

Drew laughed while “playing” on his phone and I put my phone knowing he just read our convo. My phone vibrated again and I pulled it out.

Unknown;

I am gay.(;

The bell rand for the next class before I could reply. This would be an interesting school year.