My First Time (Jack x Zach)

Zach's POV~
It was any normal Tuesday. The boys were out on their weekly shopping spree, as usual. I had just woken up and checked the time. Twelve thirty, I thought to myself. I got up and put on one of Jonah's hoodies and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and looked for breakfast. On the table there was a plate of pancakes, bacon, sausage, and scrambled cheesy eggs, my favorite! I saw a note next to it and read it aloud.
"To: Zach. Here is some breakfast for you, I hope you slept well. Me and the boys will be home at 1 o'clock. Love, Jack." I read. Love, Jack? I thought. That can't be right... I shrugged it off and ate breakfast, loosing track of time.

Jack's POV~
Me and the boys just got home. I unlocked the door and yelled, "Zach, we're home!"
"Okay!" He yelled back with a full mouth. I ran outside and helped with the bags and set them in the kitchen. I looked over and saw Zach finishing his breakfast that me and Corbyn made. I hugged him from behind.
"Hi Zach!" I said, excited to see him. I had a crush on him for a very long time now and I wanted to tell him. The first clue was the note. I planned on telling him today. But first, I planned on coming out as gay to the boys. There is only one person in the group who is openly gay: Zach. And I'm not afraid to tell the guys that I am too. I decided to text the boys about it on our group chat, because I was feeling unusually shy that day.

~2 hours later~

I decided it was finally the right time. So, I texted them.
(A/N: Bae ❤❤= Zach)

Me: Hey guys
Bae ❤❤: What up
Jonah: Hey bro
Daniel: 👋
Corbyn: Hey dude
Me: I have something to tell you guys
Bae ❤❤: What's up? Everything ok?
Me: ...
Jonah: tell us what's up
Corbyn: Yeah we won't mind tell us
Me: ... I'm gay
Bae ❤❤: Cool!
Daniel: Good luck with that! And I'm not being sarcastic I swear
Jonah: Thanks for saying something. You know it makes me feel better when you aren't keeping secrets and you know we'll accept you lil bro 😉😁
Corbyn: Luv u bro
Me: love u too

Suddenly the door burst open and all the boys attacked me with hugs and there were a lot of "love you"s and Zach wouldn't stop saying, "Welcome to the gay side! We have ice cream!" I laughed and the boys got off of me. Everyone left and I started texting Zach.

Me: get your butt back in here zach
Bae ❤❤: why?
Me: just get in here

There was a knock on the door. I opened it and Zach was standing there with his hands in his pockets.

Zach's POV~
I saw the door open. "What's up?" I asked and stepped in. Jack closed the door behind me.
"I like you, like a lot Zach. Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked confidently and worriedly. I stood there, shocked for a moment. After a minute, I snapped back to reality and blushed, nodding like crazy. I couldn't stop smiling. Jack hugged me tight and when he pulled away, I stared into his eyes, lost in them. I leaned in and kissed him passionately. He kissed back immediately and soon enough, we were full on making out. I tried slipping my tongue in his mouth but he closed it. I palmed him through his jeans and he moaned. I slid my tongue in his mouth and we eventually pulled away for air. He pushed me onto his bed and kissed me more. He got up and locked the door. He came back and attacked my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot. I moaned and he left a hickey there. I felt myself getting hard quickly. He ran his fingers through my hair and stared deeply into my eyes. He gave me a quick kiss before pulling off my shirt.

Jack's POV~
I pulled off Zach's shirt, eager to see the rest of him naked. And ready to take his virginity, along with mine. He decided to be silly, though and said, "Jack, you're wearing too much now!" And he pulled off my shirt and my pants, leaving me in my boxers.
"Now you are!" I said as I pulled his pants off. Now we were both in only boxers and I could see he was hard. I knew I was a little hard, but seeing him like this made me harder. I attacked his lips fiercely and he attempted to fight for dominance, but soon gave in. I pulled away and crawled to his boxers and slowly pulled them off. He very quietly moaned as I teased him, so I teased him more. I grabbed his cock and licked a single line up it, making him shiver and moan. I teased his slit and he got harder. I started sucking on the tip of it and gradually got the whole thing in my mouth. I gave him a blowjob until precum leaked out of his cock. I pulled my boxers off and whispered in his ear, "Are you ready for me?" His eyes went wide and he nodded like crazy. I gently grazed the tip of his cock.
"Mmm, daddy... " He moaned as I stroked it. I grabbed some lube I had hidden in my drawer and lubed myself up. I positioned myself in front of his hole.
"Ready?" I whispered in his ear. He moaned and I slowly penetrated him. I stopped once I was completely in him so we could adjust. I slowly went in and out and we were both moaning messes. At this point I was positive that the boys had heard us because of how loud Zach was being.
"Faster, daddy!" He moaned loudly. I sped up a lot. Soon, Zach moaned, "i-im close..." I played with his hair and kissed him and it sent him over the edge. Soon, I came in him and pulled out. I got up and grabbed 2 pairs of my boxers and the hoodie Zach was wearing. I carried him to him, Jonah, and Corbyn's room and set him down on his bed. I kissed him as he fell asleep.

~3 hours later~

Zach's POV~
I woke up a while later. I completely forgot about the hickey Jack had given me and about how loud I was as I got up. I tried walking but my legs were weak from Jack. I quickly texted him and he came up to my room. He picked me up and put me on his hip and took me to the staircase. I stretched my legs a bit and walked down shakily while Jack went to use the bathroom. The boys saw me and all started laughing.
"Hey, why are you guys laughing?" I asked, genuinely confused. Corbyn pointed at my neck. I remembered and my face turned bright red.
"Faster, daddy!" Daniel mocked and the boys laughed. Jack came downstairs a minute later and saw the guys laughing and me sitting on the stairs still. Jack helped me up and I walked the rest of the way down to the kitchen. I grabbed a banana and walked unsteadily to the living room where the boys were. I unpeeled the banana and took a bite sexily. I stared right into Jack's eyes and winked, making him blush. Jonah laughed and we all watched a movie.

A/N
Hey guys! I hope you liked this first chapter of my story! If you have any story suggestions please let me know and I will try to make them happen. But for now, thank you guys so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it, PUNCH that vote button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And,  high fives all around! *whapish* *whapish* Well thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Buh-Bye!