Prologue

Paula Isabella Perez the Unica Hija of the  owner Perez Group of Company.She is the Only Girl in the Family. But Life for her wasn't still perfect her Father got a mistress but she doesn't know why her mother still forgive his father who almost leave them.She had already set of mens who cheat, who lie & who are called "Cassanova".But suddenly she believes na kaya yun ginawa ng Mommy niya na magapatawad ay dahil mas Worst siya dun.Pero kahit ganun she can't stop liking boys.She tried to stop it.She even resist it sometimes.Because she doesn't want to be like her Father that who always got hurt.Nad she doesn't like to be her mother.Like the other girls she is very picky but isa siyang kind ng babaeng napakagala kaya palagi siyang nakakita ng mga lalaki.But hindi siya dumadating sa point na katulad ng mararamdaman niya kay Wayne Gabriel Torres isang dakilang Cassanova.But he doesn't just give a Fuck easily.Sometimes he just Snob.He have limitations.He doesn't want to fall inlove.He doesn't want commitments.Until he met the Bestfriend of his Cousin Isabella the best Rival for him.But things change and things are connected.And because of that connections their lives will be complicated.

What do you think will happen to them?