Wait, What?

It's my first day of seventh grade and it's already horrible. My locker is jammed, some kid spilled juice on me, and I have homework . Homework, on the first day of school. Why the heck would you give homework on the first day?

       Well, anyways, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Martha Goodman, and I'm 11. And before you ask, yes I skipped a grade because my step dad thought that kindergarten was useless. And somehow he put me in 1st grade when I was 5.

   Ever since then people would always be surprised when I tell them my age . People would also bully me for it since I was a year younger. I mean, I'm only a year younger than them, is it really that big of a difference?

  That's the whole reason my first day was a bust, because of those people who bully me. I don't want to switch schools either, since my step dad is having issues with the rent. And I can't work since I'm too young.

  But seriously though, homework? Uggggghhhhhhh!! I hate this school.

  After School, when I was on my way to buy some groceries, since I basically live on my own cause my step dad was never home, I saw a new family. I was surprised, because in this town, rarely anyone ever visits or moves here.

  "Are you ready to go to our new apartment Katie" said a stranger."Yes mom I'm ready"said their daughter. I was so confused, New People moving to our town? That's unusual.

  I'm sorry if my story was trash. This is my first story that I ever wrote on Wattpad. I hope you liked the beginning of My lovely Nightmare)❤️