Explaining Room 317

Ok, so yeah the tv interviewer comes to see how the boys are holding up over Lous coma and Harry isnt even talking because he is so upset about everything. Harry never leaves the hospital, but all the other boys come and go, but Harry sleeps there and everything. When Lous mom and dad come and visit, his mom asks Harry if he like likes Lou, and of course he is on total denial about it, but that got him to thinking, and then he started having little thoughts, like how feminine and 'pretty' Lou looks, then he kinda denies his feelings and everything. So anyways, Lou gets out of the hospital and when they are all at their place, and Lou is still a little weak, him and Haz have a little pillow fight and end up like cuddling on the bed, and they fall asleep like that. Harry doesnt think anything about it until the next morning when Lous leg like rubs against his leg and it uhm 'turns him on' lol. Then he freaks out (on the inside) and he pushes Lou away and starts acting like a jerk so he can get rid of the feelings he has for him. Eventually Harry makes a comment to a reporter saying how Lou was kind of a nuiscence of the band. Lou flipped out and Harry kept sayng he was just kidding because the rest of the band was mad at him too for saying that. Long story short, Lou ends up leaving the band and going back to Doncaster where Harry follows him and says he is sorry and then sort of admits his feelings for him to Lous mom. But omg then when all is forgiven and Lou says he will come back, and they have a little moment. omg but Lou like faints and has to go back to the hospital where they fix him up real nice. After Lou gets back home again and feels better, him and Harry go for a winter walk which i totally adorable! but Harry rubs his nose on Lous, the cutest thing ^.^! They both kinda just accepted that that had happened lol it was a little awkward but they just went with it. Ok, then they all go to a party and get real drunk and Niall and Liam play this little game and end up makin out, like deeply and just wow lol. They avoid eachother for a good while after that until Harry and Louis talk to them and get them to talk to eachother again. They accept it and almost become Niam, but not quite. Lou kisses Liam to figure out if Liam is really gay or not and it didnt work because well Liam and Lou dont have a thing. Then after a concert Harry and Louis are sitting in the stands and they almost kiss again where Zayn rudely interrupts them lol, but he didnt see anything. After that Lou talks to this gay guy to see what its like to be openly gay and tries to sort out his feelings for Haz. Ew then in the scene after that Harry admitted his feelings about Lou to himself and jacked off to him ... eesh, that part was a little graphic... then after yet another gig, they all got out of the car and Liam, Niall, and Zayn all went up to the house and Harry and Lou almost kiss but again are interrupted, but by Liam this time. Oh and then, Lou catches Niall and Liam making out in the laundry room, not drunk this time. After that Lou searches how to be gay, and then the morning after that, they are soooo close to kissing againn and Lou is on Harrys lap and everything when Harrys mom calls and interrupts them. Oh my jeez and like an hour later they almost kiss yet again and are interrupted by Liam shouting about a phone call omg. then apparently nothing happens for four years because it does the 'four years later' thing. Lou didnt want to ruin Haz and his friendship so when Harry confessed his feelings for Lou, he rejected him for the bands sake too. And also by this time Niam is now official. Harry was still in love with Lou though even after the four years. So Lou gets punched in the stomach at a bar and it really messes him up and he has to go to the hospital ... room 317 again. Lou dies in room 317, the doctors shock him and shock him, and hes not coming back, the doctors arent allowed to shock them after a certain amount of time so they stop, but Harry begs and pleads with the doctor to shock him one more time, and he actually comes back. (I cried at that part like OMG). Well Harry tried to kiss Lou and Lou stopped him because he didnt feel good and wanted to enjoy it. Simon sent Lou off to this resort for 10 weeks to fully recover and he wasnt allowed to talk to anyone outside of the resort and he didnt get to say goobye to anyone. The story kindly skips those ten weeks and just says 'two and a half months later'. Well while Lou was away, Harry and Liam got into a deadly crash, so Harry is on room 319 and Lou gives him this long speech (while haz was unconcious) about how orry he was for not trusting him and he should have rejected him and he loves him, yatta yatta. Harry and Liam go home to fully recover while Niall, Zayn and Lou go do their 1D duties, so they are separated again. They skype some, and Harry finally admits his feelings for Lou to Liam, but Liam already knew, by the way they acted. Zayn knocked up a girl and she has his child which he  actually fathers, well. So then Lou and harry skype and ugh talk dirty to eachother and Harry's mom  walks in on them, which was actually very funny. But they dont get home for a long while hand Liam and Harry just cant wait any longer to see their men so they suprise Niall and Lou when they show up at theitr hotel which is where Harry and Lou finally get their first kiss ... that leads to something quite more than a kiss. Another very graphic scene.