Part 2

I could not wait to meet him, it was as if the days were suddenly dragging, I could sense the universe be jealous of the change that was about to occure in my life, I could not sleep.

The day came, the 1st of July 2016, a day that changed me for the better, a sunny and beautiful day, I was going to finally meet my man. I woke up so early in the morning, cleaned while humming a song to express my excitement. I then after took a bath and got ready to go meet him, we spoke on bbm about whereabout are we going to meet.

Him: hey, so where are we going to meet?
Me: I'm not sure, where are you familia with?
Him: uhmm let's meet by the taxi rank, next to chicken licken
Me: ok no problem

We were going to meet at 11am and since I was so excited I was there a bit earlier. He came 2 minutes later. While waiting for him a friend walk by, saw and decided to wait , he asked how I was, who i was waiting for and what I was  looking pretty for, I couldn't pay much attention to what he was saying because the only thing I was thinking about was the handsome guy i was waiting for. I scanned the busy street wondering where he could be, looked like a lost puppy awaiting him to spot me.

As I began to worry I might not be able to spot him from where I stood,  this light skinned, buff handsom guy in jeans, blue jersey and Addidas sneakers appeared, I immediately knew it was him. We locked eyes and both smilled. He was so handsom, I swear I almost fainted. He greeted the guy standing with me and the guy spontaneously knew it was his cue. I did not know what to say to him so I just decided to be sarcastic and pretended I was angry at him for being late.

We crossed the road to where he was parked , we got into the car, sat for a while unsure of our next destination.

Him: so where are we going?
Me: I don't know, anywhere
Him: I'm not familia with maritzburg so you decide
Me : ok there's a nice place I know by the mall, maybe we can go there
Him: ok

We drove to this place, perfect for our first date, quiet and isolated. When we got there the waitress escorted us to our table for two, handed us menus and asked if we would like to order something to drink while we decide what to eat. He ordered mmmm well I don't remember, I was not interested, I just couldn't wait for the waitress to leave so i could have him to myself so I quickly ordered a fruit punch. And our first date began.