A Crazy Night

I was trying to finish some of my leftover food when I heard Anden call me. Seriously, right when I start to eat. I groaned and placed the leftover pizza into the cabinet labeled "food to eat when bored". Anden had asked me out for the 6th date and he was 30 minutes late. That's definitely not the right way to impress a girl. But he's done that for 4 out of the 5 past dates, so I'm used to it.

"Hey, June. I'm sorry I'm late. I had some work at the---"

"I get it, honey. It's fine. Where are you? Are you outside yet?"

"Yup, and I just hacked into your security camera---Dang, you look nice today."

"Wow, I need to upgrade my security defense."

I grabbed a jacket and left my house in Ruby Sector. Anden stood in front of his black car with 2 bodyguards beside him. Oh, Anden looks so gorgeous tonight. He's in a fancy tuxedo and has both of his hands in his pockets. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but instead I smile and walk toward him.

"You look really nice today, June"

"I could also the same way for you, Elector Primo."

Anden opens his door for me and I sit on the comfy seats and take in the smell of the car.It smells like book pages. I buckle in my seatbelt and Anden takes a seat right by me.

"So, where should we go today?

"I don't know Anden, do you have anywhere in mind?"

"Hmm... how about to the film palace. We could watch the new Henry Protter movie."

"I already watched that. There are a bunch of websites online for that and the movie was boring."

"Wait, June did you just admit to doing something illegal?."

"Ok, everybody does that and you also do stuff like that."

"Fine, I won't tell anyone. Let's go to the shooting arcade. We can practice our skills."

"Did you actually just doubt my excellence with guns?."

"I'm so sorry. How about we---"

"How about we go back to your house tonight."

I was not prepared with anything that could happen but I really wanted to hangout with him there.

"That's a great idea. My chefs can cook us a wonderful meal."

"Yeah, that would be fun and then we can play some games together or ---"

"Don't worry. I'll make sure tonight will be awesome."

We pull up to Anden's huge mansion. It is beautiful with a many luxurious bedrooms and a huge backyard.

Once the car parks, Anden takes my hand and leads me into his house. He gives me a tour and I look around to see where the bedrooms are. I'm surprised to see the dining table already filled up with a plethora of food. Sushi, salmon, dumplings, oh food is almost as cool as Anden. After cleansing my hands with a towelette, I sit down right by Anden. I hold onto his left hand. Anden helps me with a serving of chicken teriyaki. I relish the the slightly sweet taste of the meat and then swallow.I fill up my partially-filled stomach with food.We chit-chat about Anden's work as elector and he asks me questions about life as a soldier.After 45 minutes and 34 seconds of just chilling,we finally get up to leave the dining table.

"Wasn't the food delicious,June?"

"Yeah. I can't wait to spend the whole night with you. What do you have planned?"