prologue

In the kingdom of eco Creek there live a alpha Prince whose name  is  tom who is after his ex girlfriend beta star butterfly who lives with her best friend who name is Marco Diaz who is an omega star came to Marco home because she want to get away from  tom. Tom has become obsessive towards star tom has an anger problem that he need to solve Tom's parents are scared of tom because they fear that tom would either kill them or take over the kingdom  they special fear for star's life they know tom had kidnapped star before forced her to become his mate  lucky after a month  star was found at toms server room  weak  star parents had enough they decided to send her to the  Diaz's house because they are skilled assassinate but the also the Diaz two has a son who is an omega whose name is Marco Diaz  the parents of Marco always protect their son from danger since Marco is an omega they fear for their son would be kidnapped, raped or killed so they make sure that if Marco is to go out there someone there to protect him  tom is sure that he will find a way to take star back to his arms and make sure no one takes her from him tom stalk's star day or night he would take pictures or get to her room while she sleeping to watch her sleep or follows her whenever she left to go to her girlfriend Jackie house who is an alpha  star never came home Marco got really without telling his parents he left to look for star he want to Jackie house first to ask her if she has seen star Jackie told Marco that she did not show up for their date on one thing Marco knew where star is he knew she in Prince tom castle  so Marco walked to the Prince tom castle he know the risks of been an omega but he dose not care at the moment all he want to do is save star life.