Supriseee!

Maria's(Mar-E-Uh) P.o.v

I'm sleeping peacefully until all of an sudden an disturbing noise pounds against my ear drums making me wake up then I realized it was my alarm clock. I roll over and slap it so it can go off then I look at the clock and it say 11:30am.I get up,hop in the shower,brush my teeth,and wash my face.Then,I throw on some grey sweats with a white beeter and white footies. I slide in my grey nike sandals and eat breastfast then head to work. I walk in and see my bestiee anthony (He's gay) at the front desk working.(End Of P.o.v)

Maria:Well,Finally your doing something around here.*Smiles*

Anthony:Child Please without me,this place would be shutdown right now.

Maria:*Roll eyes* Anyyways,Whats new?

Anthony:The person thats coming in your dance studio today *Smiles*

Maria:*looks confused* What you talking about?

Anthony:You'll see when he gets here *Smiles* Nah let me take these papers to "Miss Thang* (The boss) before she throws a fit *roll eyes and walks off*

Maria:*Laughs and shakes head then goes into her studio and start working on some routines*

Chris's P.o.v

So today I'm going to Maria to help out with some routines.I dont know her ,this is my first time going to her but I hear about her allll the time so when me and my crew finally gets there my manager is on the phone so I hop out the van and decided to go in and wait for him. As I'm walking I see Maria,I was about to walk in until I see her working on some routines by herself then I caught myself admiring her moves ,body language and how beautiful she is (End Of P.o.v)

Chris:*Knock Knock*

Maria:*Stops Music* Omg I'm sorry,I didnt see you there! *Smiles* I'm Maria.*Shakes his hand*

Chris:Hey,Im chris,Yu prbably already knew that *chuckles*

Maria;*Laughs* Yea,This is a surprise,I didnt know who was coming today.

Chris:Wow,Thats wassup,I;m feeling kinda special.*Laughs*

Maria:*Laughs* Good,So um did you bring anybody else?

Chris:Oh yeah my manager is in the car handling some business but we can start without them.

Maria:Okay

Maria taught Chris the routine,He caught on,They did with the group and everything,After that they ate lunch shared some laughs and now its time to leave.

Chris:Wow,This is the most fun I ever had dancing.

Maria:*Giggles*Well Im glad You enjoyed yourself.

Chris:Yea,Um do you mind if we exchange numbers,you know in case I have any questions about the routine.

Maria:No Problem *Puts number in his phone* There ya go! *Smiles nad grab keys and backpack*

Chris:Thanks,See ya soon *Hugs Her*

Maria:*Hugs back* Yep