Worried

-Albert's pov-
It was just a normal day of playing Roblox with Jake, nothing out of the usual. We decided to play a game called "Family Life". When we joined, a child approached us and asked if we would adopt them, since I was recording and needed something interesting to happen for my video, I accepted. The child asked if they could have a mom, I didn't want to online date so I jokely said "No, but you have a dad." Jake already knew I was talking about him so he came over and introduced himself. Jake knew I was just joking around of course, but secretly in my mind, I wasn't. I had always had a crush on Jake, everytime he would voice call me my heart skipped a beat. I would always act like I didn't care, but on the inside it was a very happy and exciting moment for me.
~
-Jake's pov-
I came over to Albert and introduced myself, the child didn't seem very happy that I was a boy. They seemed quite disturbed since they would of thought Albert and I were gay, pfff, please, I would never date Albert, I'm not gay! Plus he already has a girlfriend, Lana. Lana never seemed to like me very much, on Twitter once she tweeted "New video, Lana throws Jake off the balcony, not clickbait!" I'm assuming she was jealous of me and Albert, but why should she be? Its not like me and Albert had any kinda feelings for eachother or something, besides friendship. Maybe she's jealous of me and Albert always voice chatting? But thats the only way we can talk, we live in different countries, and Albert wants me to be/talk in his videos, so we have to voice call. Albert usually records at around 1 am, so he would spend the whole day with her, I don't see why she needs to get so worked up about it...
~
-Lana's pov-
Albert always gets so excited when he's about to call Jake, and I've recently been noticing him blushing while voice calling him. It's starting to occur to me that Albert might have a crush on Jake...
But I know that Jake's not gay, and if Albert was ever to tell Jake about his feelings, Jake would say no. But its not that I'm worried about, it's that if he loves Jake, how is he supposed to love me? You can't experience love for two people, right? So if he loves Jake, does that mean he doesn't love me anymore? I wish Albert never even met Jake...then things would be fine between me and Albert... But he seems to be causing all the problems...
~
I'm working on the second chapter now ;)