filtch and norris

What a busy day, filch was extra excited to his new job at Hogwarts the school of magic and Wizardry. He was the caretaker there. He examined his work trice. Would the headmaster be impressed? Why will he give it even his attention when he has other important work to do? To his astonishment, Dumbledore not only noticed his work but also appreciated him. He was so kind that he allowed a squib to work in Hogwarts while other wizards wanted him to live with filthy muggles (non-wizarding people).

" Well done Mr. Filtch your work is appreciable. Now I allow you 1 week off to go home ".

He jerked "Why headmaster did I do anything wrong? Are you firing me on the first day of my job?"

"Not, certainly but I regret to say that bad news from doctor Saira Shupike has forced me to do so.I hope everything will be fine when you return to Hogwarts next time ." He took out a letter from his pocket and forwarded it to perplexed Filtch.

Dear Mr Dumbledore I Saira Shunpike is very disappointed and sad to inform you that Mrs Kitti Norris tried to convert herself into a cat without permission and put herself into great trouble she is stuck into a cat's body. we are trying to transfigure her back into human but it's not that easy. Can you please allow your newly appointed employee, Mr. Aurgus Fitch, her brother, a week off?

We hope you will co-operate us.

Head of St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries

Saira shunpike

"Why the hell she did do so when she knows she is not a good witch? Oh, Jesus!

Love ...people go crazy when they are in love. They want to cross their limits not only socially, and spiritually but also physically. She wanted to impress Mr. Nimbus Norris who always used to discourage her about her magic tricks". Filtch replied to himself.

"Hmm you are right love is very divine, it can drive you crazy and it can take you to the highest position at the same time. Well, I think Ms Shunpike will soon find out a cure for your sister. In the meantime, she needs someone to encourage her and you, yourself know that Mr. Norris is not the right person to encourage her. I wish her good luck. Your position as caretaker of Hogwarts will wait for you until you return. No one can do this work as professionally and perfectly as you can." He was smiling it was a kind smile. He patted his shoulder and strode off.

Yes, though Mrs. Norrris was a witch she was really bad in magic. She wasn't a Squib like her brother Filtch and she always talked about it to him. Humiliating Filtch by calling him a "Squib" was her most powerful weapon to defeat him. Filtch did not like her for her behavior but it was not a good time to blame her for her rudeness. She needs his help. She can return to the human body if she does magic with full confidence and comparing herself with Filtch would help her fill with confidence.

"I wish she never returns." Filtch again reminded her taunts and immediately scolded himself for that.

Unfortunately or maybe fortunately his wish got fulfilled. Doctors could not find a cure for Mrs. Norris and Filtch's attempts to make her feel confident by humiliating himself also went in vain. He could feel Kitti was feeling sorry for her behaviour and wanted to go with her. In this way Mrs. Norris became an important part of Hogwarts and Filtch's life.

Jai Shree Raam