Character Descriptions

Lacie:

A 17 year old girl with long brown hair and blue eyes.  She is average height for her age, 5'4.  She has quite a bubbly personality, and loves to have a good time.  She is best friends with Veronica, and she is dating Toby.

Anabelle:

A girl who is also 17 years old, she has blonde hair and dark brown eyes.  She is also average height for her age, 5'6.  She has a bubbly personality like Lacie, but she is a bit more serious than her.

Veronica (Ronnie):

Also a 17 year old girl, but she had dark blonde/light brown hair and hazel eyes.  She is 5'3, and is Lacie's 'right hand'.  She doesn't have as bubbly as a personality as Lacie, but she loves to party, and will do anything to have a good time.

Toby:

An 18 year old boy with brown hair and blue/green eyes.  He is 5'9, and is dating Lacie.  He is more quiet than Lacie, but like Veronica, he loves to party and will do anything to have a good a time.

Niall:

An 18 year old boy with blonde hair and blue/green eyes, they tend to change.  He is 5'7 and he is one of the cutest boys you will ever meet.  He has such a bubbly personality, and he laughs at almost everything.  

Liam:

Also 18 years old, he has brown hair and brown eyes.  He is quite tall,  5'11.  He is the more serious and 'daddy' like boy out of his group of friends.  He is dating Danielle.

Harry:

As well as the other boys, he is 18 years old.  He has curly brown hair and green eyes.  He is also quite tall, 5'11 just like Liam.  Even though he is the same age as his friends, he is still the youngest and the most immature but at times that they need him to be, he can be serious.

Louis:

The eldest of his group of friends, he is 20 years old.  He is 5'9 like Toby and has brown hair and blue eyes.  Along with Harry although he is the oldest, he is still one of the most immature people in their group.  He has a very bubbly personality and he can make anyone laugh.  He and Harry have a brotherly bond, and he is dating Eleanor.

Zayn:

A 19 year old boy, with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.  He is also 5'9 along with Toby and Louis.  He is the quiet one of their group, but he is the best person to go to for advice.  He is dating Perrie.

Danielle:

An 18 year old girl with curly brown hair and dark brown eyes.  She is 5'7 and she is like the 'mommy' of her goup of friends.  She is very caring and sweet, and she is one person that you can talk to about anything.  She is dating Liam.

Eleanor:

A 19 year old girl with long brown hair and brown eyes.  She is 5'8 and she is bubbly and caring.  She is a mix of personalities between Louis and Danielle.  She is dating Louis.

Perrie:

A 19 year old girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.  She is about 5'4/5'5.  She is kind of quiet like Zayn, so they make a nice couple.  Zayn and Perrie are dating.