Chapter 1

Full Chapter 39 of The Heart of Mr.Billionaire contains here....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

ETHAN's POV

"I should leave now. I have got something to deal with..." telling that to Sian I glided out of her house fuming with rage. The sooner I came to my sleek black Audi I banged my clenching fist on the hood brewing with hyper venom. I didn't know how this anger had started to over power me. It has recently been running in my veins as much I was unable to control myself. I was not a guy who could easily be controlled by resentment. But much to my amusement it has crawled into me out of nowhere... The time I heard that bl**dy name of 'Kennedy' that I hate to death out of Mia's mouth it just sent a ripple of electricity through me. Dusting the flakes of snow off my hair and shoulders I slid myself into my car in a flick and turned the ignition on and left the place in jet speed in thought of reaching my first destination; MIA.

I was shivering as I was furious to which I couldn't contain myself. I turned the stereo on in thought of distracting my mind off these sudden things which have made a whirl around in my mind as well as my life... I swept my fingers through the short locks of my hair hoping that this would help me in the situation at least for a while. The time I turned it on "All We Know of Chainsmokers" started to play after the unstoppable blabbering of the presenter....

🎶Fighting flames with fire....
Hang on the burning wires....
We don't care anymore....

Are we fading lovers?....
We keep wasting colours....
Maybe we should let this go....

We're falling apart, still we hold together....
We've passed the end, so we chase forever....
'Cause this is all we know....
This feeling's all we know....🎶

Even though I thought listening to some music would help me relax my mind, even it was increasing the weight in my heart much to my worry.

🎶I'll ride my bike up to the road....
Down the streets right through the city....
I'll go everywhere you go....
From Chicago to the coast....
You tell me, "Hit this and let's go....
Blow the smoke right through the window."
'Cause this is all we know....
'Cause this is all we know.... 🎶

Not wasting one more second I changed it to a close by station. It was not because I wanted to distract myself from the thoughts, but to think more and more of her all my way to reach her.....

🎶I keep craving, craving....
You don't know it but it's true....
Can't get my mouth to say the words they wanna say to you....

This is typical of love....
Can't wait anymore, I won't wait....
I need to tell you how I feel when I see us together forever....🎶

Damn! Why these songs have to be this authentic?

'Imagination of Shawn Mendes' added more fuel to my already extinguished flame... I couldn't help, but think of her as she was the drug that I wanted to inject myself for the rest of my life.

🎶In my dreams you're with me....
We'll be everything I want us to be....
And from there-
who knows?....

Maybe this will be the night that we KISS for the first time....
Or is that just me and my imagination?.... 🎶