The New Girl

Konoha. Her family just moved to this somewhat peaceful village. Although Katana had a hard time believing it, especially since the boy in green infront of her was trying to ask her out in the most embarrassing and loudest way possible. Being the most shyest 6 year old in history, she didn't know how to reject him while being nice.

    She was just about to say something  when she heard someone behind her, "Oi Guy! Who's that you got there?" She was sitting on the a swing at the park so she got up and turned around, standing face to face with boy about her age. He stood there with an obnoxious smile, and a hand in his pocket.

    Being the shy girl she was she gave a stuttering reply, "Ummm... h-hi there. M-my n-name I-I-is K-k-k-ka......" she felt her face heat up.

    The boy gave her a closed eye grin, "Hey there girly, I'm Shisui Uchiha. Now why don't you tell me your name more confidently." He leaned in a little closer there faces only inches apart. "I don't bite, ya know."

    Katana' face grew even redder,as if that was possible. "K-k-ka......K-k-k-ka...." Shisui nodded, "That's one syllable of your name, now where's the rest?" She gulped hard. "K-kataaaaa....... K-k-katana." He leaned back, "There, now that wasn't so bad." 

    From behind her she heard Guy yell, "And I am Maito Guy! Will you please be my girlfriend!?!?" Katana jumped and Shisui sweat dropped. "Um, Guy? There's proper way to ask." He then turned to Katana, "Hey Kanata, mind being his girlfriend?" His voice was soft, calm, and soothing. "Gomen ne sai." Katana turned and quickly ran towards her new home.