Chapter 1~ The snap

*Kian's POV*
Why does Taylor only send me nudes; it's really getting annoying.

Taylor: hey babe..
Me: hey
Taylor: would you send me a pic?
Me: I just left your house. Why do u want a pic?
Taylor: I want a pic of you without clothes on.
Me: idk if that's a good idea Taylor. That's the kind of thing you should see in person.
Taylor: please
Me: alright, but only for you babe 😘
Taylor: Thanks!
Me:

[Image here]

Taylor: {screenshot}
Me: Taylor why did you screenshot that?
Taylor: just so I could see it longer
Me: I gave you infinity time to see it
Taylor: I didn't realize that
Me: cut the bullshit and delete it Taylor
Taylor: what? No.
Me: your such a fucking cunt. Delete the picture.
Taylor: no, leave me alone and stop texting me you freak.
Me: I'm the freak? You asked for the picture.
Taylor: stop texting me before I call the cops.

What the actual fuck? Why is she pretending she didn't ask for it? I'm so done with this.

*the next morning*
I woke up to my mom slamming the door open screaming at me "KIAN ROBERY LAWLEY!" she used my middle name..

I looked up at her and sat up "Yea...?" She just started shaking her head when two cops walked in behind her.

They both gave me a serious expression and said "Kian, we need to speak with you outside please follow us." This cannot be good.

I followed the cops outside and leaned against my house when the one spoke up and said "Kian, we got a call saying you were harassing a young lady. She showed us proof that you called her a 'cunt' and randomly sent her exposing pictures of yourself." I'm not really sure what she showed these cops. But she asked for that picture.

I looked at the one and replied "she asked me for the pictures." He immediately started shaking his head and showed me a print out of our conversation.

*below is the picture*
Me:

{picture}

Me: your such a fucking cunt. Delete the picture.
Taylor: no, leave me alone and stop texting me you freak.

She only saved the parts of the chat that showed what I said? Damn it! How am I suppose to defend myself with that? I looked at him and said "look, she is only showing you part of the conversation. She didn't show you the parts where she asked for the pictures!"
I could tell that they didn't believe a word I said. So I'll save you the boring lectures I got.
To make a long story short I got 24 hours in jail, a huge fine I have to pay, and community service to do. Oh and even better, Taylor broke up with me and told the whole school that I forced her into things.