E-classes new teacher

The day started like any other day Luna got up and put her kunugigaoka junior high school uniform on then she brushed her very long white hair into a ponytail so that way it wouldn't get in the way of training she brushed her bangs to the right side of her face. As she looked in the mirror she couldn't help but notice how her eyes are an unworldly color blue. They were almost clear but blue so to keep people from asking to many questions about her eyes Luna's mom got her some blue colored contact lenses that she puts in every morning before going down to eat breakfast. When she was done getting ready for school she went down to the kitchen for breakfast and there her mom was as beautiful as ever with her sliver hair pulled into a bun and her kind blue-green eyes she smiled at Luna and said " breakfast is ready honey you should hurry up and eat so your not late" Luna nodded in response she ate her breakfast when she finished Luna gave her mom a hug and waved goodbye to her dads picture as she walked out the door. It took Luna about 10 minutes to walk to the school from her house and as soon she walked in the school gate the other students that had previously been dying to get her attention started talking about her and not in a good way just because she had been put in E-class. Like any other day Luna just ignored them all and walked to the E-class building where something seemed different from before she had to take a few days off due to a cold. Because of the uneasy feeling Luna got as she was walking into the building she had her guard up. Karasuma walked up behind her and put a hand on her shoulder as he said " excuse me miss but who ...." Before he could finish what he was saying Luna had slammed him to the ground and had her pencil a few inches away from his eye. There was a look of shock on his face because no one has ever done that to him before and before he could say anything Luna said " who are you and what are you planning?" She glared at him with the intent to kill or at least seriously hurt him depending on his answer. He sighed and began to answer " I'm karasuma I'm here on business from the ministry of defense I'm acting as a teacher right now. Could you move that a way from my eye that can be very dangerous and can you tell me who you are?" Luna looked at him long enough for the other students and the teacher to come into the hall cuz of the loud noise they heard and everyone including the creature that is E-classes teacher were in shock at the scene before Luna could do anything the creature pulled her off and away from karasuma as that happened she yelled at it to put her down then glared at karasuma again abd said " I'm Luna Himeno I'm a 3rd year class E student I was out for a few dats due to a cold! Now make this thing put me down!" As she said her name it put her down and went to say something but Luna turned to look at it with a look in her eyes her classmates never saw before and said " what is that thing and why is it here?" As she said that she noticed her classmates and completely changed her attitude very fast almost to fast. " hello I'm koro-sensei I'm going to be your teacher for this year you and your classmates have until march to try and kill me thats if you can" as he said that he got green lines across his face and that pissed Luna off but she didn't show it. Everyone was confused as to what just happened but no one said anything well no one except Nagisa " what was that all about Luna I thought you told us you didn't know anything about fighting and the way you looked at them we never thought you of all of us could look like that" Luna came up with something on the spot to tell them " my mom had me take some self-defense classes lately and I was just a bit upset because of what people were saying about me" she smiled and it seemed like they bought that excuse well everyone but koro-sensei and karasuma.