Imperfectionist

• Dedicated to Darien Grace

"You're so perfect," I murmured, the words tumbling out of my mouth as I pressed her even more against the wall.Her vanilla scent was starting to get to me as her eyes widen in protest and shock.

"Perfect?," She breathed, a bit of disappointment in her voice, as she struggled to push me off.

"You're so flawless."

"If you could actually see me instead of the perfection I was made out to be, you wouldn't think that," She snorted, a look of amusement on her face but a different look on her eyes.

"Kendall-,"

"For instance, my name is not Kendall."

"What is it then?," I asked, my eyebrow quirked.She pressed her lips together, silently debating wether on not she wanted to share. I could see her eyes starting to water at whatever she was thinking of but she just looked down, her blonde hair falling into her eyes.

"It's none of your buisness," She responded, before looking up, her usual smirk on her face. I sighed because I thought I had actually got her to open up but now she's shutting down. The tears in her eyes were still there, but it was obvious that she was fighting a war to keep them from falling.

"Kendall, you eventually will have to learn, I get what I want," I stated, my tone sharp.

"You have to learn that I'm good at hiding what I want," She responded, her tone just as sharp.