1.

Welcome to a brand new story!

I hope you enjoy, vote and comment your thoughts!

I do not own Naruto.

Please do not plagiarise!

Yuzuki Uchiha sighed in annoyance as Madara lead her through the Konoha village. She hadn't wanted to move here, but Madara insisted she did if she were to remain 'associated with him'.

What a guilt trip she had told him.

"Just because we're cousins doesn't mean I like you," Yuzuki commented weakly, pouting.

"Just because we're cousins doesn't mean I care what you think," Madara retorted, not looking back at her as they walked.

Why did I have to move closer to this idiot?

Yuzuki had enjoyed living away from the main clan, and away from all the other clans that now inhabited Konoha. And now she was being forced to integrate, associate herself with her worst enemy, humans.

"I'm talking to Hashirama and you're going to wait for me so I can show you your new home," Madara told her, not slowing down as they rushed through a mass of people. They shoved Yuzuki to get through making her grunt in disgust.

"Why couldn't we jump the friggen rooftops or something?"

"Get used to it," Madara responded flatly. Yuzuki was not enjoying village life already.

Villages meant more people, and more people meant more problems. If Madara wasn't the head of the Uchiha clan, she would have bailed long before she set foot in this place.

But Madara was almost all she had left, despite how she wouldn't admit it. Her parents died years ago, Madara and his parents took her and her brother in. She owed him this much for all their care.

When they arrived at the meeting place, Yuzuki scowled as she came into view of those waiting.

There stood Hashirama, a permanent smile on his face. He had long dark brown hair, and then next to him with his arms crossed, the disinterested expression of his brother was found.

Tobirama Senju.

A complete contrast to Hashirama, he had pure white short hair, and red facial marks across his cheeks.

"How comical," Yuzuki commented to Madara.

"Shut up," he growled back at her.

"Madara, finally you're here, let us begin." Hashirama greeted warmly, and led Madara into a room behind them.

Yuzuki stared in astonishment at the total ignorance of her presence and crossed her arms.

A scoff was heard in front of her and she flicked her eyes to the brother, who stood staring at nothing with a hateful gaze.

Yuzuki lowered her brows in distaste.
"What's your problem hairball?"

Tobirama turned his gaze to her, a snarl bubbling to his lips.

"What'd you just call me?"