Prologue

I'm a highschool girl named Toka who is studying at Orogold Highschool I'm a 11 grader and I'm about to experience a huge change in my life.

December 12, 2018 (3rd Grading)
As I was walking down the streets to my home I spotted something black in a narrow alleyway. I'm a curious person so I slowly walk and a cat appeared right in front of my eyes and the cat turned into a boy and I freak out and I ran as fast as I could, I run to my home. And I open the door and while I closing it I turn back and I saw the boy that appeared and I was complete shock and I said "What do you want?!"
he replied "I'm suppose to drink you're blood but I found you really attractive and I have a favor to ask you. " I said "what do you want from me?!" he said "Will you be mine?"

I didn't know what to say and I was confused and shock at the same time and he was waiting for a reply and he was impatient and he did this.

I was completely blushing, shock and confuse

He said"what do you say?"
I said "I'm sorry, sorry!"

He immediately touch me

And I completely was shock!He said" Yes or no?"I said "Ok please stop!!"He said "Alright, I was kidding my real my favor was can I turn you a vampire?

He said" Yes or no?"
I said "Ok please stop!!"
He said "Alright, I was kidding my real my favor was can I turn you a vampire?

I was again completely speechless and shock.
I said " why do you want me to turn into a vampire?
He said "It's only temporary and since you saw me down the alleyway I'm gonna turn you into a vampire, we vampire are becoming extinct too so we need you to help us with some missions. "
I said" so what if I saw you?
He said"I wasn't gonna turn into human but when you step on my tail I turned human so it's entirely your fault."
I said "Let's talk in the living room and I turn on the lights and he immediately disappeared. "
I thought that he is playing with me and I know that he is gonna appear out of nowhere, so hide on a closet now that I'm thinking about it I don't want to be a vampire.
I know it's a stupid idea to hide in a closet but I'll never be a vampire. It's 9:00 pm night time I sleep at 10:00 pm and I will hide here till morning come. I was so tired of standing in the closet the I just didn't care so I stop hiding but he appeared out of nowhere again!

 I was so tired of standing in the closet the I just didn't care so I stop hiding but he appeared out of nowhere again!

He said "You think you can hide long enough? smart idea but you have a awful patience. I'm gonna take a bite here it goes.. "
I said "No wait I have more things to live fo-"

He took a bite and I fell to the ground unconscious what will happen to me find out in Chapter 1.

Credits to 妄想♡ドキドキシーン集
@icha2love2
For pictures Vote and like for Chapter 1 thank you!