•Yuju X Jimin•

"You packed everything?" Their mom said before waving them off.

"Yes." They replied and gave their mom a hug.

"I'll miss you! Have fun!" She called out after them.

The two ran off and joined their classes. Jimin was older by 2 years so he wouldn't be staying near his sister who was only in grade 10.

It was their graduation trip for their school. Everybody said it was the best experience they had ever had in their lives. So they couldn't wait to go.

Their trip was to Jeju but they would have to take a mini boat to get there. It was only a 5 hour ride which wasn't too bad.

"This is so cool!" Yuju exclaimed once they entered the boat. "Let's share a room!" Eunha said, clinging onto her arm.

Both of their jaws fell to the floor once seeing their cute little room. "I want to live here forever!" Yuju said, looking out the window. The waves slapped the boat, making the boat tilt a little.

Jimin was amazed too once he stepped into the room that he would be sharing with his friend, Jungkook. "Dude, this is epic!" Jungkook said. Jimin nodded, agreeing. "Hopefully my sister isn't too afraid."

"Dude, why do you worry about her so much?" Jungkook asks, annoyed. Jimin always talks about how great she is and wouldn't exchange her for the world.

"Cause she's my sister? Aren't you like that to your sister too?" Jimin replies.

Jungkook looks at him. and raises his eyebrows. "Seriously? What kind of question is that? Eunha is so annoying. She literally wears like ten pounds of makeup. She seriously should get like plastic surgery."

Jimin shrugs. "But you still love her, don't you?"

"Please, give me a break." Jungkook says, opening the window.

That afternoon, while everyone was coming back to their rooms after lunch, the boat started to sway a little. Nobody noticed of course, all to busy enjoying themselves.

Yuju decided to take a nap while Eunha went to another friend's room.

Jimin was in his room with Jungkook, who was ranting about some girl he hates.

"Sounds like to me you like her." Jimin said.

"Yeah right, not in a millio-" Jungkook started to say when the boat jolted. "As I was trying to say, she alway-" The room felt as if it was tilting.

"What's happening?" Jimin asks. Jungkook told him to just ignore it.

"She literally is always up in my fac-" Jungkook tries again but get's interrupted by the boat tilting. "Can't I even finish my sentence?"

Jimin looks outside and can clearly see the boat tilting. The horns start going. "Stay where you are. Don't move." An announcement came on.

"And us students will totally listen to you." Jungkook mumbles.

"I need to go find Yuju!" Jimin exclaims and was about to exit until Jungkook grabs his waist. "Oh heck no you aren't."

"Let me go!" Jimin yells, fighting Jungkook's strong arms. He finally slips under his grasp and runs to the under side of the boat. But the boat was already filling up with water. "Yuju!" He calls out. Before he could run any further into the sinking boat, Jungkook pulls him away. "You're lucky you're my best friend." Jungkook drags him up towards the deck. The teachers were yelling at the students to get onto the lifeboats. Jimin resisted and wanted to go find Yuju.

"My sister is still there! I need to safe her!" He yelled. One of the teacher grabbed him my the wrist and tried to hull him into a lifeboat.

"Jimin! Get in!'" Jungkook called out.

Jimin slapped the teachers wrist and ran back inside. "YUJU!" Tears were flowing out of his eyes. Half the boat was already sunken. He dived into the water and swam towards her room. His lungs were burning by the time he opened her door. He saw her floating near her bed. Jimin wanted to scream. He tried to grab her but his lungs were about to burst. "I'm sorry." he mouths. He swam away from her. He panted once he was back on the dock. He burst into tears and started shaking. "Yuju... Yuju....." He said over and over again.

The same teacher carried him and threw him into the lifeboat. Jungkook embraced him, rubbing his back. "I know... I know...." He too had tears in his eyes. "Eunh-" He couldn't even say her name before tearing up. The two of them cried the whole journey back to land.

His mom hugged him tightly as soon as she saw him. "I'm sorry mom..."

His mom looked at him in confusion until realizing Yuju wasn't there. "Oh honey, it isn't your fault." She said in between her sobs.

Everyday he couldn't stop thinking about her. When he last saw her, in the water filled room, haunted him.

He grew up alone, never got married or had kids.

Jimin wrote a letter just before he died for his funeral.

As his best friend, Jungkook read the letter out loud. He was old too, almost too old to stay alive anymore.

"And now I can finally meet my sister and stay by her side after these long painful years of being alone."

•••

"I never try to make anyone my best friend because I already have one. She is my sister."

•••

I feel so attacked but I'M IN LOVE

Finally source music actually did something to Yuju's hair! I'm just going to cry in corner

IS THAT YOU JESSICA?

I CANT WAIT TILL THEIR COMEBACK BUT SOURCE MUSIC BETTER GIVE MY GIRL SOWON SOME RAP LINES