P'Arthit, stay

*** This scene starts from the end of Episode 15 of SOTUS. Before Arthit leaves in a cab, Kongpob asks him to stay so the chapter is named after that because I felt Kongpob's yearning could be felt in that one line. 

***This scene starts when Arthit is in Kongpob's room reading his diary and Kongpob joins him on the bed.

***Mature content. 18+ only! Arthit and Kongpob's first time.

Kongpob walked over to the bed and sat down. Arthit's smile always made his heart pound. It attracted him like a moth to a flame so that he couldn't even study anymore.

"Why do you like reading that so much?" Kongpob asked.

"I think it's lovely. It's our love story" said Arthit.

"Yeah?" Kongpob let a smile slowly spread over his face. He took the book from Arthit's hands and placed it on the desk. He slowly leaned in, but Arthit put his hands on his chest.

"What are you doing?" said Arthit, blinking rapidly. His eyes seemed panicky while he struggled to breathe. Although his tone was defensive, he kept looking from Kongpob's eyes to his full bottom lip. 

Kongpob smiled. This time they would go all the way. They barely saw each other and he missed his wife. Tonight he could see in Arthit's eyes that he was ready and they would finally be able to make up for all those lonely nights.

But they wouldn't go anywhere if Arthit didn't breathe.

Kongpob pressed into Arthit's body and leaned down to breathe near his ear. A red blush immediately appeared on Arthit's ear and Kongpob smirked.

"Breathe, P'Arthit. Breathe" said Kongpob with a smile.

A shiver ran down Arthit's back. Honestly, he didn't know why he could barely breathe when Kongpob got too close. This junior was just too shameless. 

Kongpob let his tongue flick out and licked the top of Arthit's ear. He traced his ear down to his earlobe with his tongue. He heard Arthit's breath hitch and smiled.

"Are you okay?" Kongpob asked while smiling knowingly.

"You know what you do" said Arthit accusingly. His angry face got scrunched up and the lines between his eyes made him look like a petulant child. Kongpob could barely stop himself from pouncing.

 "P'Arthit, I want you. I miss you." said Kongpob pleadingly. He could no longer pretend that he wasn't desperate for this. That he didn't dream about this every second of the day. It felt like he had been waiting his whole life for this night.

"Kongpob. I want you too." Arthit's eyes got heavy lidded as he said this and he slowly brought his hands to the hem of Kongpob's white T-Shirt. While looking into Kongpob's eyes he slowly rolled his T-Shirt up over his muscled abs and brown nipples and briefly lost eye contact as he pulled his T-Shirt over his head. 

Kongpob slowly brought his hand forward to unbutton Arthit's shirt. He stopped with his hand in mid air even though his leg was shaking from the want. 

"P'Arthit, are you sure?"

Arthit grabbed Kongpob's nape and pulled his face close to his. He leaned forward and sucked on his bottom lip. He let go slowly. "This is my answer." 

Kongpob started to unbutton Arthit's shirt with shaking hands. He grabbed the hem of Arthit's white tank top and pulled it over his head. 

"Ah, my favorite pink milk" he said while smiling.

"Shut up!" said Arthit and pulled him forward to kiss him. 

"No more talking, I promise" said Kongpob while pushing Arthit flat on the bed.