A Mistake

"Hey! I'm here, in front of the Louden University!" I squeal out in my phone

"Omg, I can't wait to see you!" My best friend, Lizzy said.

"I gotta go, love you! Mwah!" I kiss through the phone, then hung up.

I took a deep breath and walk in. I walk in the office in front to the desk.

"Hello, how May I help you?" The lady behind the desk ask.

"I'm Celeste Flores, here to pick up my dorm keys and my Schedule." I said, nicely.

She nodded and type my name in the computer. Her smile faded and look up at me confused.

"Are you sure you're Celeste Flores?" She ask.

I nodded confused.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"No, it's just that your dorm and schedule is not the right one." She said, slowly.

"You're are suppose to be in a boys dorm room and the schedule is similar to the girl except the prep. There boy prep."

"What!?!" I yelled.

"Im sorry but you have to take it until they get it fix."

I sigh and close my eyes.

"Okay." I breath out.

She put on an apology smile and gave me the key and the schedule. I said 'thank you' to the lady and went to my dorm. I put my head phones on and listen to a new song 'in my blood' by Shawn Mendes.

'1023, 1024, 1025! Found it!' I thought to myself.

I unlock the door and open it. I walk in and saw a guy and a girl...uuumm. I scream and turn. I stop the music and heard them moving around.

"You can turn around now." I heard a deep sexy voice said.

I slowly turn around and saw him in his boxers and the girl fully dress. I was look at the guy.

 I was look at the guy

'Woah' I thought.

"S-sorry for interrupting. I—

"What are you doing here?" The guy ask, as the girl walk out.

"U-um I'm your roommate." I said, nervously.

He smirk.

"No you're not, this is the b—"

"Boys dorm room, I know. They made a mistake." I cut him off.

He just nodded. He walk towards me and was so close. He bit his lips.

"I saw you looking at me." He said so low.

I shiver. He put his hands on in my belt holder and push him to his chest. I put my hands on his chest, so I wouldn't hit myself on him. He move his hands up to my hips and chuckle.

"Dallas Evans, but the best name you can call me is, daddy." He whisper in my ears.

I swear I feel my pantie already getting damped. I have a thing about that stuff.

He slowly pull away and grab his jeans. I just stood there.

"Well, gotta go. Photo shoot. See you later, kitten." He smirk. He went towards me and move to my ear.

"If I don't hear you calling me daddy, there's gonna be worst punishment." He but my ear lobe and left.

My eyes was wide. I shook it off my head and unpack my stuff. I went to the bathroom with my bathroom supplies and put them down. I close the bathroom door and strip off.

~1 hour later~

I'm laying in bed playing on my phone in my PJs.

I heard the door open, then close and saw Dallas walking in

I heard the door open, then close and saw Dallas walking in. He look at me and smirk. I wave and went back to my game. Suddenly he was next to me watching me play. He turn off my phone and put it on the little dresser next to me.

"Hey!" I whine.

He look at me and chuckle.

"I need you to do me a favor." He says.

"What is it?" I ask him, sitting up.

"Come do some photo shoot with me. They want a girl."

I close my eyes and laid back.

"I don't know, Dallas. I barley know you."

He got on my bed and went on top of me.

"It's just some photos."

I sigh and nodded. He smirk even bigger and laid next to me. He put his hand around my waist and pull me close, my back against his chest. I gasp at this and look back.

"What are you—"

"Shh." He cut me off.

I look forward and sigh. I close my eyes and slowly drifting away.

"Goodnight, kitten." He whispered.

"Goodnight... daddy." I whisper back.
___________________

I finish! Okay, please vote if you like it! I was a little nervous. But hey not my first story. Bye, bye! Love, Kiss, Peace.

~Celeste