Royal Crush

Brandon's Pov
I was  laying in bed and watching Twice. I  smiled when Sana came on and started singing, Sana was my  crush ever since she debuted. I  would cheer her on in Sixteen and I was  happy when she was a member of Twice. I  had the Same birthday as her but  I was one  year older than her. Then,I heard a knock on my door.

"Brandon,breakfast is ready" the maid called me."I'm coming" I replied.

I got out of bed and grab my robe and my slippers. I placed my phone in the pockets of the robe. I started heading down stairs into the long dining hall.When I got there I was welcome by all the maids.

"Good morning Prince Brandon " they all said cheerfully. "Morning" I gave them a smile.

I sat in my seat and waited for the food to come out. After a few minutes of waiting,the food came out. There was a huge selection of foods but I just go for the my regular food. I grabbed pancakes ,and bacons ,and some coffee.
My parents came soon after I started eating but when I looked at their faces. My mom face looked puffy like she been crying. When they say down, they told everyone to leave the room so they can talk to me in private.

"Mom,Dad what's wrong"?I asked them. "Brandon, we have to talk about something urgent" my dad told me with a stern voice." What is it Dad"? I asked with a concern face. " Son, they're back" my dad said with a very stern voice.

My face suddenly change expression,I looked at my parents to see if they were pulling a joke on me but I see no change in their expression.

——————————
Yo guys welcome to my new book!!
I'm so excited to write this book.I hope u guys will enjoy this book