Red Wine

"That'll be $50 sir." The cab driver told Jimin.

He took his head phones out realizing he was finally at his destination, Stigma Nightclub. He handed the man the money and mumbled out a "thanks."

He got out the car. He had a white long sleeve on that had a sleek white tie around his neck and layered it with a sparkling jacket. He wore black pants and black shoes. He had earings and 4 rings on.

He threw his headphones on the ground, having no need for them anymore because he can practically hear the music from outside. Plus Yoongi gave him those headphones and Yoongi was a cheater.

cheater cheater cheater. Jimin thought to himself as he continued walking to the entrance of the casino, this thought made his fists clench and his eyes water but he quickly blinked his tears away.

-

Earlier that day....

Jimin was driving home after work. California weather was pretty good that day, sunny and warm. It was 5 pm and he wanted to get home to surprise his boyfriend, Yoongi.

Jimin normally gets off of work around 7 but he convinced his boss to make it 5 just so he can surprise Yoongi the day before his birthday. He had stopped by the store to buy a bouquet of flowers for him, and a sparkling tux, a white shirt, black pants and shoes for the date he would take Yoongi on tomorrow.

After a few more minutes of driving he finally pulled up to their condo and walked up to the door. He stood there for a few with the bouquet in his hands. "You got this, Jimin." He whispered to himself.

He unlocked the door to the condo and found a pair of shoes next to the door that weren't his or Yoongi's. He then found keys from a Honda, Jimin and Yoongi didn't own Honda's.

His heart started racing and he heard sounds coming from the other room. His hands tightened around the bouquet and his slowly walked to the room. He heard the sounds again, more clear, moaning.

Jimin opened the door to find his boyfriend hovering over some man. Both men turned to look at Jimin and Jimins jaw was dropped from shock.

"Pathetic." Jimin hissed throwing the bouquet on the floor and walking to the front door.

"Jimin! I can explain!" Yoongi said chasing after him.

Jimin opened the door and now it was raining, "great way to describe the mood." He thought.

He opened the door to his blue Toyota and inserted the key.

Yoongi ran out side, shirtless and began knocking on Jimins window.

"Jimin! Please just hear me out, please!" Yoongi said.

Jimin rolled his eyes then unrolled the window.

"Go fuck yourself, better yet fuck that man instead." Jimin said.

"Jimin.. I can explain, okay so-" Yoongi started to explain but Jimin drove off, "Where are you even gonna go?!" Yoongi yelled.

But Jimin was long gone..

-

He finally made it towards the door of the casino. He walked in and took in his surroundings. The air smelled like smoke, people were gambling and playing games. Some winning, others loosing horribly. Everyone was dressed nicely but of course that's what Jimin expected in one of the most expensive hotels in Vegas.

He continued walking, trying to find the nightclub when a girl came up to him. It was obvious she was some type or waiter. She wore a very short skirt and a button up shirt with all the buttons down and high heels. Her name tag read Jennie. "May I get you a drink?" She asked.