CHAPTER 1 OF A FACK EXPERIENCE

You are in your room getting dressed for your first year as a 9th grader. As soon as you get dressed you eat a banana muffin and ride your bike to school. As you are riding your bike you notice that your friends are not riding ahead of you or behind you (ST CAST). You don't get worried because you know that they will be at school. Once you arrive at school and you get into your class your friends are still not there. You walk up to the teacher and ask....

you: Um..Mrs.Wooden do you have any kids named Sadie or Millie?

Mrs.Wooden: No. Please take your seat.

You sit back down and get worried. So you text Millie and Sadie in a group chat...

You: Guys?.. Where are you at school has started?

                          Millie: um.....

Sadie: we kinda moved at the last minute.

You: where?! And why?

                           Millie: sorry y/n :(

You get mad and put your phone away. 

-After School-

You ride your bike home super annoyed. You are so annoyed that you are riding you bike very fast. A car drives by, you get scared and fall off your bike. Someone jumps out the car and runs over to you.

Millie: y/n ? Are you aright?

You: I'm fine.

You get up and ride off on your bike.

You get home and run up to your mom crying.

you: mom! I want to move and have a fresh start please!!!!!!!!

 mom: y/n calm down. I was actually going to talk to you about that. We are moving today. Remember where uncle Bob lives?

You: no?

 mom: Derry. Maine?

You: great!

You run upstairs to room to start packing. You put all your clothes and shoes in one box. And all your other belongings in another. While you are packing up your stuff you come across a book that you always tape photos in of you and your friends. You start to cry a little but you hear your mom...

mom: Y/N! We are leaving!

You: okay!

You wipe your tears away and grab your boxes and run downstairs. You help your mom and dad load stuff in the car. *1 hour later* you are all packed up you are ready to go

You: LET'S GO MOM AND DAD!

dad: OKAY LET'S GO!