Chapter One

Wassup! Im Rachel or Rae and this is my story. I was always a spoiled kid growing up . I got everything I asked for, but when the money started mysteriously started disappearing my mama got suspicious. Come yo find my daddy had a drug addiction. That I when my life fell apart. As a 10 year old I didnt know much at that time, all I knew is that my mama took my daddy to court and divorced him .. that was the last time I saw him.

After my daddy disappeared, my mother started drinking and smoking weed. I had to take care of her. one night my mama brought a guy home . he was tall light skinned muscular with mysterious yellow eyes. He scared me. My mom was on the couch high of her ass and drunk. he approached me and licked his lip looking me up and down "damn girl nice body" I felt like I wanted to throw up i ran to my room. As I started falling asleep my door opened. I looked and saw that man standing there and he walk over to my bed. "can I help you ?" I asked with an attitude. He smiled and kissed me. My heart started beating so fast. When he pulled back I slapped him. He eyes filled with angry as he slapped me back and I really did hurt. He started touching me and then I pushed him. instead of slapping me he punched me and I was out...

*this is my first book . I know im not that good but give me some feedback and let me know how u feel thanks*