Rain in Winter [Gruvia] {The Fairy Tail Love Chronicles; Book 4}

It took me forever, but here is the 4th book of "The Fairy Tail Love Chronicles"! This one is going to be about Gray and Juvia (Gruvia), and the storyline is based around the time Natsu and Lucy are planning their wedding, after Gajeel and Levy have already had theirs. That might have been a confusing description, but the story will explain. XD

Thank you for reading the first chapter! I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading! ^_^/

Juvia sat quietly at a table in the guildhall with Lucy and Erza. She had been staring at Gray's turned back for nearly half an hour, but he hadn't seemed to notice at all. She wished he would turn around and look at her from where he sat at the bar talking to Elfman, but he didn't.

"--our wedding. Juvia?" Lucy waved her hand in front of Juvia's face, getting her attention.

"What?" Juvia asked, turning to her former love rival. She had been overwhelmed with happiness when Lucy and Natsu had announced their engagement to the guild. She was mostly relieved, because their getting married would mean Lucy really wasn't her love rival. Although they argued a lot, she actually quite liked Lucy. She wished she and Gray could be as happy as Lucy and Natsu some day.

The way he ignores me all the time, I wonder if that day will actually come... Juvia sighed, glancing over at Gray again.

"I don't think she heard you," Erza said, once more drawing Juvia's attention away from Gray. "She seems rather distracted today."

"Juvia is sorry," she told them, dragging her eyes away from her beloved and looking at the girls. They were both frowning at her, and exchanged a concerned glance.

"Are you feeling alright, Juvia?" Lucy asked.

"Yes," she smiled. "What was Lucy saying about her wedding?"

"Since it's just in a few weeks, I wanted you guys to help me pick out a dress. We also need to get your bridesmaids dresses, too. Wendy and Levy said they were free for tomorrow. Would that work for you two, too?"

"Juvia isn't doing anything tomorrow," she said, shaking her head.

"I am free as well," Erza added. "What time should we meet you at the dress shop?"

"I was thinking noon," Lucy said, cheerfully. Juvia could tell how excited she was about her wedding, and felt a little envious.

"Juvia, are you going to ask Gray to go to Lucy's wedding with you?" Erza asked.

"N-no!" She gasped, feeling her cheeks burn with a blush. "Gray-sama would only reject Juvia." She sighed, sending another willful glance at Gray.

"You just have to get him to ask you," Lucy told her, smiling in reassurance.

"Luce, are you guys ready to go?" Natsu asked as he wrapped his arms around Lucy's shoulders from behind. He gave her a small kiss on the cheek, causing her to blush.

"Yeah. We just finished planning our trip to the dress shop tomorrow," she smiled at him.

"Great!" He said, grinning widely. Again, Juvia felt a pang of jealousy as she watched the two of them.

"See you tomorrow, Juvia," Lucy said, patting her on the hand, "try not to worry too much about you-know-who. He'll come around."

"Gray?" Natsu asked. Juvia chuckled as Lucy smacked him, saying something about being quiet. She wasn't surprised that he knew. Everyone knew how she felt about Gray. Everyone but Gray, it seems.