~One~

*9:00 A.M*

Harry's P.O.V

I was running around my room, buttoning up my white shirt, trying to find my jeans. "There you are!" I said to myself, finding my boot cut jeans. I slipped them on and tucked in the shirt.

You may be wondering, 'Harry, why are you getting dressed up'. You wanna know why? Because my roommate, Niall, has gotten sick. So I have to go do his interview.

I threw on a Black trench coat. I pushed my hair back as I looked into the mirror. God my hair. It's a mess.

(This is when harry had his long hair btw)

I grabbed a hair tie and threw my hair up in a bun, biting my lip slightly. "Okay, I'm ready." I said to myself and grabbed my bag and keys. I walked out of my room and went to Niall.

"Thank you so much for doing this for me Harry." Niall said while slurping on some soup. I smiled at him. "No problem, Ni." I said. "You have the questions?" He asked. I grabbed them from the table. "You know how to get there?" He asked. I turned to him. "Yes, Ni. I have a GPS and I'm really good at directions." I said, giving him a kiss on the head before walking out the door.

The drive there was quiet, besides the speaking of my GPS.

I parked on the side of the street. I sat in my car, making sure I had everything. I was not ready for this. I'm awkward..really awkward. I huffed and got out of the car, locking my car doors and then shoving my keys into my pocket.

I walked towards the door.

Walking in, I was greeted by a blonde lady. "Mr. Horan?" She asked. I slightly shook my head. "No I'm-"

"Let my have your coat, Mr. Horan." The lady said, cutting me off. I shrugged it off and gave it to her, ignoring her cut off and went with it. "Mr. Tomlinson will see you now. Follow me." She said, leading me to an elevator. As we walked, all I pasted was blonde and brown headed ladies.

When the doors opened, she lead me to some doors. It was 2 big doors. She opened one of the doors and moved out of the way, smiling at me. I walked towards the door, smiling at the lady as I walked by.

I got distracted and tripped over my own feet, making me fall to the ground with a quick gasp, my stuff flying everywhere. Of course it had to be me who fell.

I heard foot steps walking towards me along with a man saying "Are you alright?"

I looked up at him and wow. Just wow. How can a man be that handsome? I pulled myself from my thoughts and picked up my things then standing up. "Yes I'm okay." I smiled gently at him.

He held his hand out. "You must be Mr. Horan?" He said to me. I shook his hand then shook my head. "No, Mr. Horan is sick. So I'm filling in for him. My name is Harry Styles."

Mr. Tomlinson nodded slowly. "I see. Mr. Styles, have a seat." He said, going over to his desk. I went to a seat in front of his desk, sitting.

He kinda sat there, looking at me. I cleared my throat, noticing I didn't bring my pen in. I looked up at him slowly. He seemed to get the memo and got up, walking around his desk and grabbed a pencil, handing it to me. "T-Thank you." I said. God why did you have to stutter, Harry? I shook my head.

"Do you have any questions, Mr. Styles?" Mr. Tomlinson asked me. I nodded quickly, looking at his name tag.

Louis Tomlinson

He leaned against his desk, looking at me. I began to ask the questions Niall had wrote down. He answered some kinda rude, but others with a simple answer.

Then I blurted out one of the questions, not realizing what it was.

"Are you gay?" I asked then quickly looked down at the paper, then back up at him, a blush creeping up on my cheeks. "Mr. Styles." He said sternly. I shook my head. "I-I'm so sorry, Niall wrote that down." I said quickly. "It's fine. It seems that your friend is-"

"Curious." I cut him off, looking up at him as I bit down slightly on the end of the pencil. He kinda narrowed his eyes and gripped his desk at my actions. I blushed and looked at the paper. "That's all the questions for now." I said shyly. He gave me a slight nod and sat in the chair beside me.

"What do you plan on doing after college?" He asked all of the sudden, looking at me. "I'm just trying to get through college first, but me and my roommate are hoping to move closer to here. We are a good 50 minutes away from here and I've always wanted to live in a big city like this." I explain as he looked at me.

He simply nodded again. "What are you doing in college?" He asked.

I went on and explained what I do in college.

"I'm giving a speech at the graduation." Mr. Tomlinson said. I looked at him quickly. "You are?" I asked. He just looked at me, a small smile growing. "I mean.. I know." I said, looking down.

A few minutes of silence, a woman walked through the doors. "Mr. Tomlinson, your other meeting is in 5 minutes."

"I'm not done here. Cancel it." He said sternly. I looked at him wide eyed. "N-No, I can't be a burden-"

"It's fine." He cut me off. "I want to know more about you, Harry." He said, looking me in the eyes. "There's not much to know about m.. I mean, look at me.." I said.

"I am."

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! Please keep reading as I update and sorry if there is typos!