NARUTO ' S STORY.

KONOHA.

Hi my names naruto uzumaki. I'm sorta being chased dow by a bunch of angry villigers. But might as well tell you my day to day life. And by know any of reading know my birth. All right here my story.

NARUTO: it's morning. We're the hell am I.
KURAMA: hey kid don't you remember being beaten up the Villigers.
NARUTO: oh yeah totally forgot.
KURAMA: Hey kid you should have beaten them up after all your good at fighting.
NARUTO: I KNOW Kurama but if the hokage finds out he'll think even more of a threat.
KURAMA: True oh by the way your home.
NARUTO: god damn it I was hoping to get there a little later.

NAMIKAZE HOUSE HOLD

NARUTO: might as well put on the idiot act "open the door".
KUSHINA: AND WE'RE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT HUH BRAT.
NARUTO: I'll make some thing up every time I tell her what the Villigers did to me she gets mad.
NARUTO: I got lost in my way back to home and fell down a cliff.
KUSHINA: Good now go to your room brat and don't come out for food remember you only get food on lunch and dinner.
NARUTO: yah sure.

As I walk by I see my younger brother and sisters smirk. Oh god I hate them. After I got to my room if that's what you want to call it. You see I live in the attic but there five rooms in the house. One for  last kushina and lord hokage and three 3 rooms for each my siblings they won't even give me the empty room.

TIME SKIP NIGHT

so right now it's dinner time my family is having having dinner without me. Last Kushina gave me some food but it was a very small amount It probably wasn't enough so I went to ichiraku ramen the people treat me like a normal person.

NARUTO: hey old man think I could get a bite this late.
TECHUI: oh Naruto of course you are my most loveable customer.
AYAME: What did Kushina and the hokage do Naruto.
NARUTO: Nothing it just they didn't give me enough food so I came here.
TECHUI: Sit Naruto I'll get you your ramen just.

So after I ate I decided to go back and most of the time I gets beaten up by the Villigers while other times I get away. Well that's how my life pretty much goes.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY I'M SO SORRY ON MY OTHER FAN FIC I SAID I WAS GOING TO MAKE A BNHA FAN FIC BUT I CHANGED MY MIND.