Twilight Saga :Lost

Hey! I hope you like the story! I OWN NOTHING, Stephanie Meyer does.Sorry for any misspellings! Enjoy!

********************************************************************************************

Its been 30 years since I married my beautiful husband and gave birth to my amazing daughter. She grew up so fast! She is now 17. My little girl 17..wow. time flies!

"Mom! Helllloo! Earth to my mommy!!! " my 17 year old said.

"Huh. Oh sorry I was lost in thought. What did you ask? " I answered.

" I asked if we could go to the main house, I wanna know what your so worried about?" She asked. She knows me too well.

"Well of course. Is your father there? "I asked. She nodded. I grabbed her hand and ran to the main house. As we went in we both said "hey! " then laughed at the unison. Renesmee went and sat down by her uncle Emmett and Jasper. Everyone sat down just in time for me to ask "Are you ready honey? " I asked, she shook her head. I took an unnecessary deep breath. "Renesmee honey, we need to tell you something. Now please realize we only waited until now so that you would be able to understand. Do you remember when Jacob told you about the pack, and how werewolves imprint? " I asked, and again she nodded. "Well hun Jacob ..he..he uh..he imprinted on you." I told her sighing.

"HE WHAAAT!! " she boombed.

"Baby are you okay? "I asked.

"Yes mom I'm fine really. And I understand why you waited I appreciate it and I'm not mad at any of you. Him on the other hand...now that's a different story.." and right as she said that Jacob walked through the door. Renesmee got up too quick for us to catch her.

"YOU STUPID MUTT!! HOW COULD YOU!!! " she screeched.

"What are you talking about!?! " Jacob shouted at her backing up outside and shaking. We were all in so much shock that we couldn't do anything but watch.

"DONT YOU PLAY STUPID WITH ME JACOB BLACK! "she yelled and he was shaking harder.

"WHAT are YOU talking ABOUT?!? "He exclaimed.

"YOU STUPID MUTT!!! WHYD YOU IMPRINT ON ME HUH? WHO SAID I WANTED A DOG TO HIT ON ME!?! WHYD I EVEN HANG OUT WITH YOU!! I WISH WE NEVER MET! YOUR JUST A DOG WHO'D DO ANYTHING FOR A STINKIN' MATE!!!"she yelled, and that did it. Jacob changed into his wolf form.

"Renesmee! " I yelled, scared for my daughters life.

"I got this mom." She told me. She held her hands out as begging him to come. He ran right into her ready hands. She twisted his neck and he was dead.

"I'm sorry mom!"she said running to me and hugging me.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For killing your best friend. " she sobbed.

"Renesmee honey, he wasn't my friend, he was only there because of the imprint. " I said comforting her.

"Oh okay. Mommy can you and I go hunting. It'll take our minds of if things? "She asked.

"Sure hun." I said, and with that we hunted. We ended up going different directions, too focused in our hunting. I was running when I heard a soul crushing scream. I ran following the sound. TANYA! Trying to steal my baby! Oh heck no!

"TANYA GET YOUR FILTHY hands OFF MY DAUGHTER!! " I screamed.

"Oh yea? Why should I?" She challenged.

"I know you just want Edward! Fight me for him! And OUR daughter go! "I said.

"Your on! " she challenged.

"Renesmee hun, go! Run to grandpa Carlisle. Please! " I said, begging her with my eyes. She nodded and ran off.

"You always have to ruin things Bella! After I'm done with you Edward and your little girl will be mine! " the nasty wench yelled. I used Jane's power on her. (I'm a shield and a collector. Which meens every vampire I come in contact with I have there power forever. I don't always have to use them though, only when I choose to. I can also control the elements. ) Tanya screamed in pain.

"YOU WILL NEVER HAVE MY HUSBAND AND MOST DEFINITELY WILL NOT HAVE MY DAUGHTER!! WHY YOU CANT YOU GET IT IN YOUR BIG HARD HEAD!! YOUR NOT ME! GET OR OWN MATE! UNFORTUNATELY FOR YOU WHEN IM THROUGH WITH YOU THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR ONE!! " I screeched. I was getting angrier. I was so angry I didn't know what I was doing. I ran to Tanya, her body writhing in pain. I shot a huge ball of fire into her body. She screamed louder. I ripped her apart limb by limb. Her screaming stopped. I set her body on fire. Edward and renesmee came running through the trees, cautious. I ran right into his arms sobbing.

"What's wrong love? Didn't you win? " he asked.

"Yes but I'm a monster now. I killed someone! " I said sobbing into his chest.

"Well then that makes you my little monster. "He said and then he kissed me.

"Ewe! Mom, dad get a room!! "She said giggling as she ran to the main house. And that's exactly what we did...we got a room....

******************************************************************************************

Hey how'd you like it? Please comment, vote, fan! I need to know if I should continue the story... let me know! Thanks! - ♥mini