Chapter 1: Whats happening?

Toby's POV

Oh shit that fat fuck has a fucking shotgun. This is fucking great! So I let out a crazy sounding laughter.

                  "HAHAHA you really think you can kill me with that?"I ran at him full speed swinging my hatchets. And the bastard cocked the gun and shot me. Fuck I need to go.

                 "Oh I thought I couldn't kill you. You little shit you deserve to die for killing my wife!" this fat fuck is mocking me so I got closer. Oh you should've seen his face. It was priceless.

                 "What the fuck are you?!?!"

                 "Your death." and with that, I cut his head off in one swipe. Fuck I need to get out of here before the cops get here. I start running to another house that looked like no one was home and walked in. To my surprise, there was a dog here and it wasn't barking at me but instead, it came and rubbed its head on my leg. As I keep looking at the animal I saw its eyes turn colors. It walks away then turns to me as if to say follow me. I follow it to the bathroom and it puts its paws on the counter of the sink and points it's nose at the medicine cabinet. As I patch myself up I notice that the dog is a female. She waited until I was done then leads me upstairs. Once upstairs I see a bed and computer that's on looks like it's open to YouTube. I look a bit closer to see oh my GOD THAT'S ME. Just my luck I end up at a fanboy or fangirl house. I look back to the bed to see the dog now laying on top of whoever is in the bed. She nudges the person with her head.

                "Mmm*yawn*What is it silly? You hungry again? or is it that we have a visitor?" it's a girl great just my luck. The girl gets up and scratches. As she gets up I can see she is shorter than me, a bit chubby, and pretty. She looks at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH, cliffhanger!