Chapter 1

One day there was this girl was named Emily. She was walking to the beach and looking for seashells to make a neckless. all of a sudden she looked up and saw a horse with wings. She was very frighted, but amazing at the same time. She didn't know if she was crazy or dreaming. I must be dreaming, she thought as she walked very slowly up to the horse. And petted it and then the horse flew off. And when it flew off it left something behind. It was a glittery shell. Emily thought, I think I should rud it. And the horse came back. So I guess it calls the horse to come to me Cool! What should I name the horse.it is ..........midnight perfect name I love it go midnight go and he left . Emily supper is hot Emily's mom called I am coming momma she side so she walked home.and the next day came up and want to the beach again and saw this old men he came up to me and side have you seen a horse with wing or  this shall that is very glittery .the shall was this in my pokeit but I bid not tall him because I thought he was going to take it so I said nope I have not seen a glittery shell around hear and thin I ran home and I put my shell in my box I went to sleep . and thin I got up I opened my box and the shell was still in the box.And I went to the beach and I had the shell in my pokit and she bid not see the man so I pulled out my shell and she ruded the shell and midnight came.Emily side I gess it is time .......and she flu off zoom they whent . And she lived in magical world and nobody saw Emily again but she dose famliy.