Prologue: So Far Away

Yoon Ha Eun.

I live in this miraculous identity for sake of 23 years old living.I was so happy with how my life being decorated with love and joy.But this slick world yet so cruel, day by day I've been fooled.Everything was so perfect till I knew, what is a pain.Until I knew, that people would stay long, as long as they want to, as long as they want to, but they wouldn't be here forever.

In a beautiful house in Daegu, surrounded by gardens, I was born in 1995 by one of the precious angels in the world.The person who I cuddled a lot, I whined a lot, my mother.She used to cook for me and always be able to cheer me well every second.People around me said that I do resemble well to her.I'm glad to know that, as you love your mother, so am I.

Then, my father, he got affection in strictness.He used to work a lot, as a police officer.Father looks cool in uniforms.Even so, he usually spent time with me.He always reminded me that every success must start from a passion, in the cause of that, I developed myself in musical education since I was 5.I've promised him, I'm gonna composed a song for him, one day.My early childhood days as a girl in Daegu noted wonderfully.

But I said, this slick world yet so cruel.

In 2001,

I don't know what happened but my father loses his job.He started to change a lot after that problematic stuff, he starts to live in a complete mess.He wouldn't spend any seconds with me anymore, he turned from a gentle and loving man to an abusive monster.He got home late, usually when I m asleep.

Then one night, I can't sleep, so I stepped outside of my room.Then I saw my father, drunk and in a mess hit mother until she bleeds.

That was the last thing I remembered about having a family.

My mum sent me to Busan in 2002, when shes no longer be able to take care of me.I stayed at my grandma house, mum promised she'll pick me after 2 days so I wait.2 days turned to 1 week,1 month, one year.

Until today it, it's like an eternity.

*Hello guys, this is my first Bangtan fic since it been requested by my saeng~so I hope u guys would like it and feel free to comment.

BTW, this nice cover was made by Sher, the best editor I ever made, thank you~~*