And we are off

----I hope you like this story I did during school. Let me know what you think and how to get better thanks:) enjoy. (the pic up there is the 1857 Beals First model pocket revolver .31 Caliber)

(1863 Elliot Pepperbox Derringer

(1863 Elliot Pepperbox Derringer .32 Rimfire)

"Dude, we are not asking the dragon for directions." Nick yelled

"Oh yes we are" I yell back as I pull him into the cave. The mouth of the cave was big looked about 20 by 20 ft. Red and gray stone covered the walls making it look like blood thrown onto gray stone warning us to stay away

"Man come on, we just can't. What if it eats us?? How are we going to go back home and tell everyone we found a dragon and that it helped us find the Missing City of Elempra???" more and more questions flowed out of Nick's mouth but I stopped listening it was just a bunch of sweet talk. 'Why would a dragon eat us anyways?' I thought to myself.

Deeper into the cave we walked the darker it got. Nick started freaking out, his breath came heavy and his hand shook.Nick has a disability he a sweet person but never takes stress well. I grab his hand,I gripped it tight letting him know that he didn't have to worry. My gun sat in its holster at the side of my hip. I have a 1857 Beals First model pocket revolver .31 Caliber. One of my favorite guns, I got 2 more weapons on me. One is a knife and my 1863 Elliot Pepperbox Derringer .32 Rimfire. Some of the best guns I ever go. My papa gave me them on my 8th birthday told me to go kill a deer

"Come on Jacob can we please go back" he begged

"Dude we need to find that city. We both know that we just have to find my sister who went missing when the city disappeared." I blink back tears, I missed Kate so much.

That day- She was only 6 when she disappeared, wearing a white dress with flowers on it. It was covered in mud because she loved playing so much. We were playing hide and go seek that day outside in the woods near The City of Elempra. She disappeared into the wood just as I said "1...2...." just before 3 her footsteps disappeared...so fast. ".....3.....4.....5...." I kept counting and listening wondering and thinking where she could hide 'in a tree? Behind a bush? Where where where...' I thought to myself "...14...15...ready or not here I come" I yell as loud as I could. I push myself away from the tree and started walking through the woods looking up in the trees, around bushes. After 3 minutes I started yelling for her "kate?? Ohhh kateee where are you hiding?" after 8 minutes of not seeing or finding her I started running through the woods looking like crazy. Flipping up rocks and shoving my hands in bushes, frantic, worried.

"Offhhh" I run into someone and fall down, that person falls down too. I lean up, my butt hurt but I didn't mind. It was a male looked about the same age as me. Dark hair flowed over his big brown eyes. He was tall nicely built with strong arms, a farmer."Who are you?" I asked as he asked "are you okay?" we laugh and answer each others questions, he answered first "my name is Nick, Nick Johnson I'm from the City of Elempra" I smile "I'm Jacob, Jacob Scott I'm from the city of Quincy and I'm fine" I lie my butt hurt I fell on a rock, the pain shot up into my back.