the start of something new

*Devlin's POV*

We were in science and Raif was out of his sit like always annoying people but something was different. I mean the way he acts around me. "heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Raif" I said just to annoy him.

He looked at me but didn't say anything. i. was. shocked. he just looked at me why he sat down and was still looking at me I tried to do to some work for ones but I would not HE WAS STILL LOOKING AT ME. until he was doing his work. we packed up and he was looking at him again. when sir said we could go I dashed for the door and ran to my nest lesson.

* Raif's POV*

I walked into my classes and for some resson hoping devlin was here. he was something it gave me a wired feeling in my stomach it made be happy to look in devlins soft eyes.Igot out of my sit and walked around the room the her spock to me making me blush but not alot for anyone to see.so i sat down a kept looking at him.everytim he looked at me i would get the same feeling in my stomach.Then i fanily relised what i was feeling for himi was love I WAS FEELING LOVE FOR DEVLIN. After i relised that the bell rang and devlin was running out the door to his lesson not waiting for his friends.

(hey it is wolfsnapaleg and devlin i am so sorry for making this me and my firend the one i sit next to in sciences came up with this idea and i had  A HELLA FUN TIME WRITGING THIS but sa you friend i am truly sorrry bye)