Chapter 1

He is here.

When he is near I feel calmly and I do not feel lonely.

He is here often, but so rarely.

I don't know who is he .

He is handsome. He is very handsome.

The room is dark, it is lit by moonlight. He sits on the windowsill. His shadow is so native, but at the same time a stranger.

I am waiting . I wait when he looks in the back of the room. I want to see his emerald eyes.

I want to approach him.

The moonlight blinds me. The room is chilly.

He's near. It smells delicious with flowers and cinnamon.

He looks out the window.

I don't know what to do. Maybe sit near to him or go away better.

I sit down on the windowsill. He's even closer. He does not run away, he continues to sit and look out the window. What interesting things does he see there?

I look at him, I'm not interested in outside the window is a beautiful moon and the whole sky is strewn with stars. Now he is the center of the Universe. I have never seen anything more beautiful. He is relaxed, my presence does not bother him.

I'm lost in time. Apparently passed a lot of time.

From my thoughts I was pulled out by someone's pleasant voice.

He was hoarse and probably lower than usual, apparently he was silent for a long time.

-My name is Ernest - the guy is still sitting motionless and looking out the window.

-M-my n-name is Samantha...

The guy smiled gently and one could see dimples on his cheeks. Despite his incredibly beautiful smile, his gaze was sad. If I were a child, I would say "Beautiful prince with sad eyes".

He is silent. It's about 6 am now. I'm going to bed.

- Good night - He looks deeply into the room. He stands facing the window. It is lit by the light from the street, it is probably already dawn.

- Good night, Ernest.

He left . He's not around.