[part 1? Idk man]

"Class dismissed!" I got my things together and started walking toward the door. Taking longer then usual just so that I could stare at her gorgeous body. I quietly got lost in my thoughts as she went and sat down at her desk. We made full eye contact before I realized that everyone else had left. I started walking to the door getting quicker with every step I took. "Wait, rachel." My face turned cherry red as she said my name. I felt like it happened in Slow-motion. I looked down and turned around. "Y-yes ms, V-vinck..?" I stood there shaking as she seductively got up and walked toward me. She slowly pulled off her scarf before unbuttoning two of the buttons on her shirt. She put one arm over my neck and the other reaching behind me to close the door. I dropped my things as I got shakier. A cold breeze run up by spine as she bent down to my level. I could feel her warm breath on my neck. I felt myself getting even more wet for her. I bit my lip in shock as she stood up straight and started playing with my hair. "Sit down." I stood there still frozen and not quite able to fully process the situation. She lifted my chin with a finger. "Sit down, sweetie." I did as she said and walked back to my seat. As she took hers back at her desk I saw her pull something out of her backpack. She held a bright pink vibrator in her hand before setting it down on the corner of her desk. She stood up begging to remove her jeans. She pulled them down over her ankles before throwing them to the side. She undid the rest of her shirt leaving in barley hanging off her shoulders. Her dark brown hair now draped over her black lacy bra. Her baby blue eyes added the perfect pop of colour. She began to slide her panties down her legs before sitting down again.  She reached for the vibrator as she placed her heals on her desk. I looked at her in awe as she turned it on and placed it on her clit. The sound of the vibrations against her skin left me feeling even more horny then when this began. I wanted my tongue on her clit instead of that vibrator. She tilted her head back and let out a quiet moan. I felt my pussy throb at the sound. I started to play with myself through my leggings. She looked down and noticed what I had been doing as she turned off the vibrator and stood up again. I quickly snapped out of my fantasy world and noticed that she was now sitting, half naked mind you, on top of my desk. I looked up at her blushing again. She leaned down toward me so that our faces where now a few inches apart. "You wanna eat me until I cum?" I nodded my head slowly. "Say it" she grabbed my face closer. "Y-yes m-ms, vinck" "from now on you call me mommy, understand?" She said gripping my neck tightly with one hand. "Yes mommy." I choked out as She let go of me. she sat up and spread her legs so that her pussy was now right in front of me. I attacked her clit with my tongue forcing her to let out a loud moan. She pushed my head down as I continued to suck her clit. I pulled back for a second continuing to lick back and forth. I pulled back the hood over her clit with one finger and went back to sucking. I felt her clit throb as I began sucking up and down. I placed two fingers at her entrance before slowly pumping them in and out. She felt so good. Megan let out a loud moan along with a string of cuss words. "I'm gonna cum!" She started pulling my hair while I was sucking  as hard as I could. "Oh shit!" I felt her hot cum fill her mouth as she orgasmed. I continued letting her experience her release to the fullest. I pulled away blushing even more then before. Burying my face in my sweater. "There's no need to be embarrassed sweetie. We all have our talents, and I guess yours is eating pussy. Now, it's your turn." She said petting my messy hair. She lifted me up and sat me on the desk beside her. She crawled off and sat in the chair I had been sitting in. I threw my shirt over my head and laid down bitting my bottom lip. She started pulling my leggings and panties down over my legs noticing how wet I was. Without saying a word she pulled me closer to her by my ankles and started massaging my labia with her tongue. Not for long though as she moved up toward my clit almost right after. "I-I've never o-orgasmed before m-mommy.." she looked up at me for a second before starting to suck hard on my raw nub. A strong wave of pleasure came over me as I let out a loud moan. This felt so good, yet so wrong at the same t- my attention was quickly drawn back to her as she slid one finger inside of me. "You're so fucking tight mmm" she said before licking fast and hard on my clit again. I felt a strange knot in my stomach start to build up before bucking my hips into her face. All these new reactions I never knew I couldn't control. "aahH!" I started squirming as the knot built up tighter. She grabbed my side with her free hand to keep me in place. I let out a yelp of pleasure as I came. I was basically screaming. Megan covered my mouth as I released so that no one would hear us. She licked me up before backing away. I lay there out of breath for a moment before sitting back up. "You liked that didn't you, rachel?" "y-y-yes miss." "You should stay after school more often. Now you should probably get home." She kissed my forehead before heading back to her desk. I stood up, my legs still shaking from earlier. "On second thought maybe I should drive you home. She said laughing. I shakily got dressed and sat down. "Let's go." She said picking up her car keys off her desk. "Oh and also, have this" she said handing me the pink vibrator she had used earlier. She winked at me before heading to the door. I smiled and picked up my things walking out with her.

Yepyepyep I've got a huge gay ass crush on my teacher and yes I used her real last and first name lmao google her idc. Idk if imma publish this or what but I just need a place to get my feeling out ya know? Anyway enjoy the rest of your day/night and stay cOOl dude! Bye! - ur local lesbian/ the locals are ANGRY xoxo